Date: 12.18.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 4128
Kwj.buyessayonline.cloudns.cx #Dr strangelove analysis

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Dr strangelove analysis

Custom Essay Writing Service - dr strangelove analysis

Nov/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Write my essay, paper - Dr Strangelove Summary | GradeSaver

Nov 17, 2017 Dr strangelove analysis,

Buy Essay Papers Here - Almost Everything in Dr Strangelove Was True | The New Yorker

Best Essay Writers from dr strangelove analysis, our Essay Writing Service. Stages Of Production! There is nothing better than knowing that your essay is in good hands. That someone writes it professionally instead of dr strangelove analysis, you. Your words I need to Heights, do my essay are no longer worrying. Analysis! You can just pay our essay writers and enjoy your life watching how your friends are still looking for joyce, some ways to avoid writing.

And there are some additional features, which make us better. Dr Strangelove! We guarantee original content, high quality in all our works and personal attitude to any order. We work 24/7 and bretton woods agreement, it makes us available for dr strangelove analysis, customers from all over stages of production the world. Analysis! It means that wherever you stay, you can order an an art essay assignment and we will start to work with it just in a few minutes. You just need to analysis, pay for essay writing and resistance thermistor experiment, wait until it is done. Dr Strangelove! We can call our business kind of joyce riassunto, a - do my essay for dr strangelove analysis, me - business as this is the of production most frequent order from dr strangelove analysis, our customers. Of course, we work with different types of papers, including Ph.D. and Pairs in Brontë’s Heights, MBA dissertations, reviews, course works, case studies, etc. The theme varies and we succeeded in different spheres of it. Analysis! In fact, we can guide you through your education period writing any paper you need. Risk For Suicide Care Plan! Just join our essay writing community, and we will do everything within our power to analysis, become your only decision for bretton agreement, any writing. Every essay writer on our team understands the analysis importance of timeframes, which is why absolutely all papers are delivered on time no exceptions whatsoever.

Staying in touch with your essay writer ensures you get exactly what you are looking for. Feel free to share your ideas for the best result ever! As a supreme writing service, we ensure the paper you get matches your expectations. You get free revisions with every order. Our essay writing service is Heights Essay available 24/7, so do not hesitate to contact us even if the deadline is tight! The sooner you pay to write an dr strangelove analysis essay, the faster you get your paper. Essay Writer - High-quality paper from thermistor, scratch. So do you still ask yourself how should I do my essay if I have no time? You have enough time for buying paper writing, though. Dr Strangelove Analysis! Do not waste your time - just pay someone to Pairs Heights, write an dr strangelove analysis essay for school, college or university. We work with different academic styles so you may be sure that formatting will always be proper.

Just indicate it when you create an nursing order, and our writers will use your recommendation for dr strangelove, the formatting style. The Basics Dating Essay! Does my essay writers community grow each day? We have already cooperated with more than 2,500 professional paper writers. And if you decide to order write my essay service on our site, we guarantee you will find a paper writer who is good in dr strangelove analysis your field. Moreover, if you have some complicated topics or a really narrow field for investigation, we will find a paper writer who good at The Basics Essay this. Dr Strangelove Analysis! In this way, you will pay for an essay writer that really deserves to how to essay, be paid. Dr Strangelove! We also guarantee that our best paper writing service is performed by evelyn joyce native English-speakers.

Each work is dr strangelove checked twice before we send it for experiment, your approval. You will have some free revision period to make sure that everything is dr strangelove ok. Joyce Riassunto! When you buy any piece of writing on our website, you additionally get: Free revision Proofreading Deep researches of dr strangelove analysis, your subject Professional attitude Free consultations. Another important thing to of production, mention is analysis that you pay for an essay writer, which has been working exclusively for you. Joyce Riassunto! It means that each paper is written from dr strangelove analysis, scratch, following research and investigation of the stated subject.

We never copy information from other papers and do not give the stages of production same papers for dr strangelove analysis, different topics. We appreciate our reputation, and if we notice that some of our writers try to an art, cheat, we stop it immediately and no longer cooperate with them. The write my essay community must be fair. Analysis! That is a clue to success in any sphere, including writing. For Suicide Nursing Care! How to dr strangelove, calculate the write essay price in essay writing?

Each of the essay writing services has its own price. Analysis! It is obvious that the writing of a college paper should be at a lower price than the thermistor writing of dr strangelove, Ph.D. and MA dissertations. In Brontë’s Heights! To know how much you should pay, you may use the calculator or contact our support team. They will evaluate the dr strangelove analysis price and you will be able to pay for essays online using our website. All money transactions are protected so you may be sure that we will receive your payment and joyce riassunto, start to dr strangelove, work on joyce riassunto, your order immediately. Dr Strangelove Analysis! If you still hesitate whether to pay for essays online, you can check the systems we are working with. Of Production! As you can notice, we use only certified systems. It guarantees that each payment is dr strangelove analysis secured. Evelyn Joyce Riassunto! Contact our support team to dr strangelove analysis, know more details about payment and Pairs Essay, ways to use them to dr strangelove, pay.

Can I get some bonuses and riassunto, use them to dr strangelove analysis, buy an essay later? Our write my essay company always offers some bonuses and special promotions for customers who regularly use our services. Tesco! You can check our website regularly to know the dr strangelove newest offers or to contact our support team so that they tell you what you can get if you pay for essay today. Even though we have the most reasonable and The Basics of Online Essay, fairest prices on dr strangelove analysis, the market, we still provide discounts. We know that our clients appreciate that and come back for of production, new papers. Analysis! Besides, they bring their friends, therefore we get new clients. For example, we can offer you a discount for writing the terry leahy next paper. Dr Strangelove Analysis! You will receive money on your balance and will be able to for suicide care plan, use them when buying next paper. Dr Strangelove Analysis! Pay attention that you can use the money for write, editing and proofreading service as well. Dr Strangelove! This is stages that case when the high price of dr strangelove analysis, write my essay is not a key to resistance of a experiment, success. Analysis! We choose to of Online Dating, have more clients than to dr strangelove, have so high prices that no one wants to work with us.

But the best thing about essay this is dr strangelove analysis that quality remains high, content is still original, and you get your paper on how to, time. Dr Strangelove Analysis! Business must be fair both for us and for you. Cooperating with clients is far better than just working for money!

Order Essay Paper From #1 Paper Writing Service For Students - Almost Everything in Dr Strangelove Was True | The New Yorker

Dr strangelove analysis

Write My Paper - Film Analysis: Dr Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and

Order Essay Online - Film Analysis: Dr Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and

Keep up with the latest in dr strangelove, Photography. Torres del Paine, Patagonia. Sony NEX 7. 2012 promises to be a watershed year in terms of photographic products. We already have an embarrassment of nursing care riches and we are barely starting the second quarter of the dr strangelove analysis, year: Lightroom 4 was recently introduced. It is an excellent product that encompasses major improvements versus the prior version. Stages. The same is true for Photoshop.

I have been playing with the Beta version of Photoshop CS6 for a while (it is already available for download as a public beta) and I am quite impressed with the speed, the new features, the new tools and the much improved UI. Rumors abound that CaptureOne 7 is on the way. The new iPad is dr strangelove out, and the mobile device software suite from Adobe is risk for suicide quite impressive. Cameras such as the Sony NEX 7 and several innovative Fuji models are finally shipping, and dr strangelove of course, there is the of production, current elephant in the room that everyone is talking about: the Nikon D800/D800E. As if this was not enough, my contacts in the industry indicate that this is far from over. There are several very interesting announcements coming in the months ahead, and several more at Photokina in September.

Stay tuned, this is shaping up as one of the dr strangelove analysis, most exciting years in the history of photographic hardware and software. I recently returned from resistance of a a trip to Peru and Patagonia. The only camera I took on analysis, that trip was a Sony NEX 7. Much has been written about this camera, so I will not belabor the bretton agreement, point. It has an excellent sensor, the dr strangelove analysis, camera is very small, is extremely well built and it has some brilliant design items (such as the virtual horizon and the soft programmable dials). Unfortunately, it has some features (such as the location of the video button, which cannot be locked or disabled) that should be called what they are: amazingly stupid. In Brontë’s Wuthering Essay. The camera smacks of analysis a design by write essay, brilliant engineers, but with very little testing and/or input from photographers (if any!). In spite of the quite annoying design flaws, I found it to be a good choice for a travel light camera, that with the right lenses and the right technique can deliver image quality essentially on dr strangelove, a par with any rangefinder or DSLR camera in the 18-24 Megapixel range (as long as the ISO is at or below 1600). No, I do not like EVF cameras, but I am willing to make the sacrifice for the convenience of this small machine. As soon as I returned from my trip, I checked in with my favorite local Nikon dealer: Keeble and Shuchat Photographyin Palo Alto California to see if my order for a D800E had come through. My dear friend and salesman extraordinaire Jeff Alford informed me that they had not seen a D800 or a D800E yet. I waited patiently and finally the call came: He had a D800 for me, but no E models yet.

I will definitely be purchasing an E as soon as it is available (see below), but in the meantime I dashed over there and I purchased the D800. (Yes, this is terry a blatant commercial plug for Jeff at Keeble and dr strangelove Shuchat and woods I am not ashamed of doing it. The best dealers and dr strangelove the best truly knowledgeable salesmen do not get enough recognition. Jeff is risk for suicide care plan a great guy, and for those of dr strangelove analysis you in California, or those of you interested in of a thermistor, small format cameras, he is one of the best people I know to contact). Machu Picchu Wall. When I took out the D800 out of the box, I was not happy. Analysis. The grip did not fit my hand like I am used to Pairs Heights Essay, with higher end MF SLR and hightend Technical cameras. I also found the shutter release button to be located in a place that is less than ideal.

There is analysis absolutely no aesthetics to resistance of a experiment, the body, and even though the dr strangelove analysis, materials in of production, the bottom of the body feel and look reasonably good, I thought the top plate looked cheesy and it felt like cheap plastic with a completely tasteless paint job on it. The camera also felt heavy, given its size. I mounted a lens, inserted a battery and I found the viewfinder to be small and dark. I then realized that I am spoiled. I have not used a 35 mm size DSLR in many years and analysis I am used to bretton agreement, the much larger and brighter viewfinders of analysis medium format cameras. Still, the viewfinder is resistance of a experiment not as bright as some other 35 mm SLRs. Dr Strangelove. I have also been using cameras that cost a lot more than a D800/800E . For Suicide. One should expect to have better materials, better fitting grips, and better ergonomics in more expensive cameras, but I still think Nikon could have done a better job on the grip, the top plate and the position of the shutter release button at essentially zero additional cost. Maybe someone with totally different hands from mine (which are rather average in size and shape) will disagree, but I can say that I have shown the ergonomic issues to several other photographers by letting them play with the body first, and then showing them exactly what is bothering me, and they have all agreed that I am right (so far). Once I got past the ergonomic and analysis aesthetic issues mentioned above, I found something truly remarkable: I was instantly in love with the D800. Tesco. It felt completely like a camera that was designed by photographers for photographers.

Either the analysis, designers themselves are photographers, or Nikon had a lot of stages of production input and did a lot of testing with photographers under real working conditions. Maybe a combination of both. I can say without hesitation that this camera is truly refreshing. Dr Strangelove. I have not experienced any other DSLR that even comes remotely close to being as good as this one is in this regard. It has all the controls I need, all the woods agreement, custom functions I need, all the analysis, features I need, but I do not feel overwhelmed or bothered by the stuff I do not use. Thermistor. Everything I need seems to almost magically be where I expect it to be, and dr strangelove it is a snap to access it. Any changes such as ISO changes, mirror up, autofocus mode, or whatever else, lead to controls located exactly where you expect them and the changes are performed quickly and easily. In Michaels recent D800/Ereview, and others online, you can read about all the features and functions, so I will not repeat them here. Bravo Nikon! Brilliant design and brilliant execution for the most part.

This camera is how to an art light years ahead of the competition in terms of the user interface. Do I have some quibbles? Yes I do. My biggest quibble is the fact that the camera has a Shooting Memory Bank and a Custom Memory Bank, and dr strangelove you cannot protect the settings in Pairs in Brontë’s Heights Essay, either. Furthermore, there are a number of settings that cannot be saved in these banks. Besides the fact that I do not like the names (how about something simple like Profile?), I cannot understand why we have two separate places to save our camera settings, with some settings in dr strangelove analysis, one and other settings in the other.

If there is some reason for resistance of a this (something that totally escapes me), there should still be a way to lump them together in a single folder or a Mother Memory Bank. I also do not understand why some critical things like the analysis, ISO setting and the autofocus setting are not saved. All possible settings should be saved. The reason is that if, for example, I want to change from shooting landscapes on a tripod (mirror up, three second shutter delay, manual focusing, manually selected native ISO, etc.) to shooting action sports handheld (no mirror lockup, no shutter delay, multipoint autofocus, Auto-ISO, etc.) I want to an art, make the change as quickly as possible. Alas, with the D800 I cannot: Firstly, I have to go to two different memory banks in two different menus and change each individually. After doing this, I still have to change the settings that cannot be saved into these memory banks, such as autofocus mode, drive mode, ISO setting and several others. Some of dr strangelove these need to get changed via menus, others by mechanical means. This is too convoluted, too slow and makes no sense.

Even worse, if you have selected a specific memory bank and in the middle of shooting you decide to change something that just happens to be the setting of a function saved in the bank, your original settings in of production, that bank are not protected. The bank automatically changes to dr strangelove analysis, your new setting and will activate the new setting as opposed to the original one the next time you select that memory bank. This is dumb and unacceptable. There should be a way to protect your original settings so you can always go back to them. Dear Nikon: A firmware update correcting these issues is needed ASAP. To E or not to E, that is the how to an art essay, question Well, for me there really is analysis no question. To purchase an instrument based largely on its resolution and then put a filter in front of the sensor that diminishes that resolution seems like a pretty dumb thing to terry leahy tesco, do. The standard argument against the E model is the fear of the dr strangelove, moiré effect in a camera without an AA filter. I have been shooting landscape and other subjects for over a dozen years with Medium Format and for suicide care plan other cameras that have no AA filter, and I cannot recall ever seeing a moiré problem in one of my shots.

I have been able to cause a moiré problem on purpose, by analysis, concocting just the right scene, with the right lens at an art the right distance, but even then, getting rid of moiré with well known techniques in Photoshop is quite easy. Note that CaptureOne includes an excellent de-moiré filter. Given our competitive world, and the advent of the dr strangelove analysis, D800E, I would not be surprised if future versions of the other RAW converters on how to, the market will also add a de-moiré filter. So, my take is that all this noise about moiré in the E model is much ado about nothing. For the vast majority of photographers moiré is dr strangelove either totally non-existent, or an extremely rare event that can easily be fixed. Before getting off this subject, it is important to point out a few things: 1. The presence of moiré artifacts is not just determined by terry tesco, whether you have an AA filter or not. I have seen a demonstration that shows a well known pro analysis 35 mm DSLR with an AA filter producing massive amounts of moiré artifacts in a specific shot, while an MF back with no AA filter produced a very clean file of the same shot. There are many elements that come into play other than just the filter or no filter issue.

If you are worried about moiré, you better start worrying about all your cameras, not just the nursing care, ones with no AA filter. 2. The 800E is not a camera without an AA filter. It is a camera with an additional filter that tries to reverse the loss of resolution created by the AA filter installed in all the 800 models. Dr Strangelove. It is obvious that having two filters can never be as good as having no filter at all. You have 4 air to glass (or other material) surfaces with their inherent reflections, refraction inside the media and all that. Furthermore, nothing is perfect, so the reversal filter will never be a perfect opposite match to the original filter (which is how to write an art essay not perfect either). So, while the 800E certainly gets closer to a camera without an AA filter, it cannot possibly be quite the same.

3. Dr Strangelove Analysis. I am already tired of how to write reading all the rants about whether the 800E is sharper than the 800. The key issue is resolution, not sharpness. It is a fact that the 800E has better resolution than the dr strangelove analysis, 800. We should also remember that anything lost due to resistance of a experiment, lack of resolution can never be recovered. The D800 is a superb camera, but in terms of resolution the 800E is better. 4. Dr Strangelove. The de-mosaic part of the terry tesco, software in order to build an image is more complicated for cameras without an AA filter (and probably for the D800).

Luckily, it appears that at least Adobe and PhaseOne have done their homework and Lightroom 4/Camera RAW 7, as well as CaptureOne 6.4 do an excellent job with D800E files. Bottom line: You want to give me better resolution for $300 bucks? Ill take it. Dr Strangelove Analysis. No brainer. Patagonia, Chile; Sony NEX 7. A Few General Comments About Image Quality. With all due respect to all the great photographers that have used 35 mm size cameras for many years, I was never satisfied with the image quality from these cameras.

It took me nine years to be able to afford my first high quality 35 mm SLR (the venerable Nikon F) and when I finally got it there was a lot missing for me in terms of image quality. In spite of the great effort to Pairs in Brontë’s Essay, buy it I ended up getting rid of it. I gravitated towards larger formats and dr strangelove I finally settled on 4?5 and 8?10 inches for a number of decades. It took me a while to realize the obvious: 35 mm was developed as a miniature format (the original name used by stages of production, Oscar Barnack, the inventor of the dr strangelove analysis, format) in order to be able to have a highly portable and of production very convenient miniature camera. This camera was the original Leica. The 35 mm camera became ubiquitous because it was so convenient and analysis small, and stages because many professional photographers adopted it for photo journalism, for expeditions, to document historical events, for sports, etc. The important point I would like to dr strangelove analysis, make is that almost none of those images ever saw the light of day as an exhibition print. The goal for professionals was to be published in a magazine or in resistance of a, a newspaper. And lets face it, magazines and dr strangelove analysis newspapers are low resolution, low quality media in small sizes. Therefore, the relatively low image quality of 35 mm was never a problem, as the camera was perfectly suited for how to write an art its final output being a low resolution low quality small print.

In terms of the non-professionals that used these cameras; they were interested in either small prints or slide shows, not in exhibition prints. Again, the relatively low image quality was acceptable for these uses. Most large format film photographers used to consider 35mm film as a medium with image quality that was unacceptably low to dr strangelove, make exhibition prints. Of Production. I was never able to achieve the fine resolution or the fine tonal gradations that are so important to me, (Hyper Reality as described in my prior articles on analysis, this site) by using a 35 mm size camera, film or digital. For Suicide Nursing Plan. For me the dr strangelove, image quality was simply not good enough.

I also must add that I do not like the 2?3 aspect ratio. I find it to be too wide for most of my images and not wide enough when I want to make a wide image. Experiment. I can get around this problem by dr strangelove, simply cropping the sides. The D800/D800E has variable aspect ratios, including 5?4 which feels a lot more comfortable to resistance, me (and perhaps to other photographers?), but I hate to dr strangelove analysis, waste pixels. I know this is extremely unlikely, but I wish that someone would bring out a similar camera with a sensor shape in a more pleasing aspect ratio than 2?3. I now have to woods agreement, report the exciting news: For me the Nikon D800/D800E is a game changer. Why? Because it is the first 35 mm size camera that exceeds my threshold of image quality for exhibition prints. I have shot hundreds of tests, and in test after test the image quality is surprisingly good. The D800 delivers not just high resolution, but also outstanding dynamic range, extremely low noise and dr strangelove analysis world class color accuracy and sensitivity.

I would not hesitate to an art essay, make 40 or even 50 inch wide exhibition prints from dr strangelove analysis D800 files. Believe me, to go from a large format film view camera to a D800/800E for exhibition prints in a little over a decade is a bit shocking, but such is the incredible pace of innovation in of production, our medium. I believe that this camera represents the first product of a new era in digital photography. There is no free lunch. Analysis. With this kind of image quality and small size come some burdens, and I am afraid that the vast majority of users will not pay enough attention and will not realize the ultimate potential and image quality that this camera can deliver. First of all, the tripod. Terry Leahy. Most 35 mm shooters I see in analysis, the field use tripods that are already marginal in terms of being too small and flimsy for their cameras. People seem to think about what is small, convenient and looks cool, instead of thinking about what they really need. This is a camera that requires a heavy solid tripod. I took some shots using a Gitzo Series 2 and then compared them with the leahy tesco, same images using a much largerReally Right Stuff TVC-34L. I can easily see the difference.

I doubt many people will heed this advice, but if you are a 35 mm shooter and you purchase a D800/800E, you are highly likely to need to replace your tripod with a larger one. And I would strongly recommend you shoot in mirror up mode either with shutter delay or with a wireless cable release. I have also noticed a similar effect when shooting handheld. Shooting at the reciprocal of the focal length of the lens is not good enough-even with a VRII lens. I would recommend multiplying the dr strangelove analysis, focal length of the lens times 3X and using the reciprocal of this number as the minimum shutter speed for maximum handheld quality. The autofocus in the camera is excellent (also the best I have used to date) but it is still not as good as manual focusing using Live View. Wuthering Heights Essay. I would recommend using manual focus at dr strangelove analysis high magnification in Live View mode whenever circumstances permit. As good as autofocus in resistance, Live View mode is, it is still not as good as a human being evaluating the image at high magnification.

A quick method that works is to use autofocus first and then do a final tweak in manual at dr strangelove analysis high magnification. How To Write Essay. In case you wonder, logic would lead one to expect that autofocus in analysis, normal shooting mode is resistance of a experiment not necessarily as accurate as it is in analysis, Live View mode. This is because in Live View mode the data that produce the image on the screen is coming straight off the sensor. On the other hand, while in normal mode the light goes through a convoluted path that can be affected not just by the manufacturing tolerances in the lens and in the lens mount and bretton woods the body, but also by mirror and auto focus system position tolerances. At least in my camera and in Michael Reichmanns cameras we both concur that in our early tests Live View manual focusing seems best for critical work, and Live View autofocus seems to be more accurate than regular mode autofocus. Whether this holds true for most cameras and after more extensive tests is yet to be seen, but at least it is comforting to know that the early tests match the basic logic. Nikon D800 with 14-24 mm lens. Ansel Adams used to say that there was nothing worse than a sharp print of a fuzzy concept. The D800/D800E is dr strangelove analysis a camera with the best auto-exposure and the best auto-focusing mechanisms I have ever used. It is also a camera capable of essay producing very high quality image files; certainly good enough for large exhibition prints.

As such, I believe that we will see a deluge of what Ansel called sharp prints of a fuzzy concept . It is almost too easy to just point and shoot, and my guess is that lots of images will be produced without much thought or care in the process. On the other hand to produce a great image nothing has changed: Superb artistry and dr strangelove a compelling message is required, then one still needs superb light and risk one has to dr strangelove, pay attention to and manage all the small details. Very few people have the artistry, the message, the patience, the dedication and the technical expertise to produce great images. In fact, if anything, this camera will challenge the user to of a experiment, use flawless technique; the smallest degree of dr strangelove carelessness will immediately show up. Great images will still continue to be very rare and precious, as they have always been. The Nikon D800/D800E is an instrument that commands respect and Wuthering Heights needs to be used with utter care and flawless technique in analysis, order to extract all it has to offer. Those that use the camera in this manner, will be rewarded with superb image quality; image quality that was heretofore unthinkable from such a small camera. The D800/D800E (with some of the tesco, newer Nikon lenses which I am finding to dr strangelove analysis, be much better than the prior vintage) is definitely a game changer.

At least for me it is. While I do not intend to Pairs in Brontë’s Wuthering Heights Essay, give up my MF technical camera just yet, the dr strangelove analysis, next time you see a landscape photographer running around with a solid tripod and a D800E, it might just be me What a great time to be a photographer! Mark Dubovoy is a well-known photographer, educator, writer and Pairs Wuthering Essay businessman. Dr Strangelove Analysis. His images are a unique combination of impeccable aesthetics, a deep love for nature and flawless technique. His unique backgro. [ Authors Page and Articles ] Mark Dubovoy is a well-known photographer, educator, writer and businessman.

His images are a unique combination of impeccable aesthetics, a deep love for of production nature and flawless technique. Analysis. His unique backgro. [ Authors Page and how to write an art essay Articles ]

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need - Dr Strangelove Characters | GradeSaver

Custom Essay Order - Dr Strangelove: Analysis - Shmoop

Study Guide for the Long Formal Report Academic Essay. Study Guide for the Long Formal Report. Constructing the Long Formal Report: As problems become more complicated reports become longer. Analysis. As the need for formality increases and resistance thermistor the problem becomes bigger the analysis reports makeup also changes. We add a title page and a title fly. Next we add a letter of authorization and bretton woods transmittal that appears on letter head and though can be conversational it is still formal.

A table of analysis, contents is added along with a table of illustrations. (DONT NEED IT! ALREADY HAVE ONE). We add an leahy executive summary that is about 1/8 the size of the report proper. After the analysis executive summary the report proper appears (it is as long as it needs to be in order to tell the story). Because we use both primary and secondary research in the long formal report we also add a bibliography. Bretton. As the dr strangelove analysis report is of production long most likely too was the research process for various reasons we usually dont include ALL of the dr strangelove analysis research in the report as it would make the report too long and confusing so we use an appendix. *BE REMEMBER TO READ THE TABLES AND WRITE THE DESCRIPTION. Title Page, (DONT NEED IT! ALREADY HAVE ONE) Title Fly , (DONT NEED IT!

ALREADY HAVE ONE) Letter of Authorization/Transmittal, (DONT NEED IT! ALREADY HAVE ONE) Table of Contents, Table of Illustration, o Appendices are used when the incorporation of material in the body of the for suicide nursing plan work would make it poorly structured or too long and detailed.

o Appendices may be used for helpful, supporting or essential material that would otherwise clutter, break up or be distracting to the text. o Other peoples work in the appendix will be referred to (e.g. see Appendix 3), not quoted (e.g. using short or long quotes) from the dr strangelove appendix. o Appendices must be referred to in the body of the Heights text, for example, details of the questionnaire are given in Appendix B (on page 23). Before you start writing the long formal report you will want to review the contents in Chapter 10 Constructing the Formal Report in your textbook and review your copy of the Nelson Study Notes. You will also want to reference the lectures and dr strangelove analysis your notes. THE CASE: Touch Screen Marketing and Research (TSMR) is nursing plan a marketing research group that provides services to its clients by developing and providing surveys and questionnaires to its clients customers. TSMR is quite concerned about the weak responses it has been receiving recently to its mail surveys. They have hired your consulting company to dr strangelove analysis, research the problem for them and to make some recommendations about how to increase their survey responses.

You have completed a survey (primary research) you have tabulated all of your findings in tables 1 through 6 at the end of this case. NOTES FROM YOUR RESEARCH: Hearsay comments and anonymous notes of essay, returned but uncompleted surveys indicate that most organizations never complete the dr strangelove increasing number of surveys they receive from TSMR or anyone else except for the local, state, and bretton agreement federal surveys industrial companies are legally obligated to dr strangelove analysis, answer. Too, most organizations find little value in academic surveys, because they are perceived to serve the publish-or-parish atmosphere of the university world. Symptoms such as these created a need for the agency to hire your company to conduct its own survey to find out more precisely why responses have been low. Of Production. The objective was to learn how to get better results for their customers. As we needed to determine where some of the problems might be we selected 450 corporations for the sample 200 chosen at analysis random from the Fortune 500 list, and 50 each from Fortunes retailing, transportation, utility, banking and insurance lists. Of A Experiment. Next you designed a survey instrument to focus on what you think are the dr strangelove central issues in the study increase in number of surveys, policies about answering surveys, benefits of surveys, number of surveys answered, reasons for not answering them, and preferences for survey length. In the survey, we asked respondents to assume that any changes you referred to were changes that had occurred in leahy tesco the last six years.

It has been two months since the survey was mailed to the 450 corporations. To date, you have received 175 returned surveys (a 38.9 percent return rate), [and you have tallied the results as shown in the tables at analysis the end of this case]. Not everyone responded to all questions in the survey, so not all of the totals equal 175. By looking at the returns by corporate type and by terry total numbers, however, you believe you have reliable, representative answers. With the data assembled, you need to develop a meaningful report. You will work the report on the impersonal side of the formality continuum without I, you, they, them, our, your, and we.

Also you will use graphics where needed to help readers picture the results and their meaning. Because the report is dr strangelove considered formal, you will use prefatory parts a title fly, a four-spot title page, a letter of authorization/transmittal, a table of contents, a table of illustrations, and an executive summary. Write the report that will present the facts, and interpret them. You will use a final summary and include conclusions and recommendations. Bretton Agreement. You will write the report in the indirect format using your research that will help Touch Screen Marketing and Research increase the responses to its surveys. Address the report to Stanton P. Analysis. Calhoun, President. Remember as you include your research (below) you will need to properly label each table and graphic that you include in your report. HINT: All of the write essay tables should be included and you should take information from dr strangelove analysis each and discuss your findings using additional secondary research and bretton woods agreement developing a summary for each section. Remember to re-number your tables according to how they appear in your report.

An example would be if you are using tables 2, 3, 6, 5, 4 and then 1 in the report they would become tables 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. We number our illustrations in the order that they appear in the report. Since each table only tells part of the story you will need at least one other graphic that represents the analysis information you are depicting in each of the tables. The table and the related illustration should be placed in the report section where the discussion of each appears. It is leahy important that you remember to keep your discussion of each of the tables and each illustration near the table and/or illustration. The discussion should never appear two or three pages away from the dr strangelove graphic. Increase in Percentage of Pairs Wuthering Heights Essay, Surveys Received. Percentage Increase Number of Responses Percentage of Total.

Degree of Restrictiveness of Corporate Policy about Answering Surveys. More Restrictive Number of Responses Percentage of Total. Very definitely 58 33. Moderately 38 23. Not at all 46 27. Benefits Received From Responding to Surveys. Benefits Received Number of Responses Percentage of Total. Very definite 2 1. Not at all 41 24. Percentage of Surveys Answered. Number of Responses.

Percentage of Total. Source of Surveys Received* Sources of Questionnaires Composite ScoreUniversity personnel 271. University Students 198. Trade organizations 149. Professional associations 116.

Federal government 101. State government 50. Other businesses 39. *Respondents were asked to rank the three most numerous sources from 1 to 3, with 1 as the most important. A rating of 1 was scored with 3 points, 2 with 2, and 3 with 1. Points were summed for all sources and presented as a composite score. Likelihood of Responding to a Survey by Source* Lease Likely to Be Answered Composite Score. University students 360. Other businesses 328. University personnel 210.

Professional associations 127. Trade organizations 115. State government 18. Federal government 0. *Respondents were asked to rank their likelihood on a 1 4 scale, with the least likely receiving a rating of 1. Dr Strangelove. A rating of 1 was scored with a 4, a 2 with a 3, etc. Points were summed and risk for suicide nursing plan presented as a total score. Before you start you will want to determine that answers to a few questions: 1. What is your role (job) with the dr strangelove analysis company?

2. What is the task that you have been asked to complete? 3. Who needs to understand what the data means? 4. What do you want your reader to do? 5. What does your reader need to know in order to do what you want him/her to do? As you examine each of the leahy tesco tables you should develop at least one question for each table. Then as you research the answer to analysis, your questions you will be creating your list of factors.

Using your authoritative (secondary) research you will want to support your primary findings. Now you have all of the information you need to develop your list of factors. For this assignment you will utilize: 2. A Four Spot Title Page, 3. A Combination authorization, [letter of] transmittal. 4. A Table of Contents List of Illustrations, 5. An executive summary, 6. The report proper as long as it needs to be include headings, 7. Terry Tesco. A bibliography that contains all of your primary and authoritative research, and. 8. An Appendix that includes all of the information that you used that does not belong in dr strangelove the report itself. An example of the Long Formal Report can be found on stages of production pages 163 through 177 in your text book.

The information on developing a Long Formal Report can be found on pages 181 of your text book. Dr Strangelove Analysis. Be sure you are reading or you will make this assignment difficult for yourself. Title Fly: The title/fly contains only the title (see figure 10-3 page 163). The title should be built around the 5Ws Who, What, Where, When, Why, sometimes we add How to this list. Terry Leahy. Sometimes there are problems in dr strangelove which not all of the Ws are essential to complete identification. It is however, a good idea to consider all of how to write an art essay, them for fit (that is to see if they all have a place in the title). Remember that one or two word titles are too broad and that subtitles can aid conciseness. If titles are too short they tend to dr strangelove analysis, be vague and do nothing to create completeness. The title fly is locate about one-third of the way down the page and contains the title in tesco capital letters, underlined, centered, and if two lines are necessary it is broken at thought units.

The title fly is mechanically constructed and is precisely illustrated on page 163. Title Page: Like the title fly, the title page presents the report title (see figure 10-3 page 164 in the textbook). Dr Strangelove. Along with the title the title page also displays other information essential to the identification of the Heights Essay report. The title page should include the title (of course), the analysis authorizer or recipient, and complete identification of the writer, of the report. The date of the report should also be included if it is not made clear in the title. The title rests about 1 ? inch from the top of the risk for suicide plan page and the final line, the dr strangelove date is about 1 ? inch from the bottom of the page. The authorizer information should be preceded by a phrase such as Prepared for or Submitted to and complete identification of you as the report writer preceded by Prepared by or Submitted by such phrases assist additional readers.

The title page is mechanically constructed and is precisely illustrated on page 164. Letter of Transmittal, Foreword, Preface: Most formal reports contain some form of personal communication from writer to reader (see figure 10-3 page 165 in the textbook). Remember that the letter of in Brontë’s Heights Essay, transmittal also contains the authorization. Dr Strangelove Analysis. In some formal cases, when a group is the recipient of the how to write an art report a forward or preface is used in place of the analysis letter of transmittal that performs the thermistor function of communication. The major message of the letter of dr strangelove analysis, transmittal is positive and written in the direct style. In the leahy opening of the letter of transmittal there should not be any delay in presenting the report. The letter should begin by transmitting the report, identifying the analysis subject, authorization facts, and contain a summary of the report. Bretton Woods Agreement. The executive summary and letter of transmittal can be combined in some cases or the executive summary can follow the letter of transmittal. In cases where the report is dr strangelove analysis not strictly formal the letter of for suicide nursing care, transmittal can allow you to chat with your reader(s) and set a less formal and dr strangelove analysis much friendlier tone for the report in general. Leahy. The letter of transmittal can allow you to reflect your personality. Minor distinctions are sometimes drawn between forwards and prefaces, but they are similar to transmittals.

All are messages from the writer(s) to the reader(s) and set the tone for analysis, the report. Like transmittal letters, they seek to help the reader appreciate and understand the leahy report; they may include helpful comments about the dr strangelove report. They may provide additional useful information such as interpretation, follow-up and can create the opportunity to provide accolades to those who were instrumental in the development of the report but who were not writers of the report; for instance researchers, proof readers, and persons who might have assisted with the budget or other portions of the of a report. For this assignment you will include a letter of transmittal. It should be in letter format and analysis should carry your company or organizations logo. The example for your letter of transmittal is illustrated on page 165. Table of Contents and List of Illustrations: If the report is long enough to terry leahy tesco, require a guide to analysis, its contents developing a table of contents can provide an thermistor outline (see figure 10-3 pages 166 Table of Contents and 167 List of Charts in the textbook). Dr Strangelove Analysis. Additionally, if the report has a number of charts, graphs, illustrations and tables a list of how to write an art essay, illustrations should be included in order to assist the reader.

The mechanics of constructing both can be found in the textbook. For this assignment you will include a table of contents and a list of illustrations. The scenario contains data tables which can be developed into graphs and charts to illustrate the data and to provide the writer with the opportunity to draw conclusion for the reader(s). Both should be in the suggested format found in the textbook on dr strangelove analysis pages 166 and 167. Executive Summary: The report is condensed in the executive summary; also referred to as the synopsis, epitome, or precis. For our purposes we will refer to resistance thermistor experiment, this portion of the report as the executive summary. This is the portion of the report that summarizes all of the essential ingredients in the report and includes the major facts, primary analyses and conclusions. Remember that this may be the only part of the report that is read but must also serve as a preview or review for the reader who will thoroughly read the analysis report. Of A Thermistor. The length of the executive summary is about one eighth of the report and relies on concise, lively writing. It is written after the full report and analysis simply takes parts of the report in order and length and reduces them.

For the in Brontë’s Wuthering Essay most part the dr strangelove analysis executive summary takes the write an art essay report in order and simply reduces it but in some cases the dr strangelove analysis writer may have a reason for setting up the for suicide plan executive summary in an order different from dr strangelove that of the report. Either direct or indirect order is appropriate for the executive summary. How To An Art Essay. When written in analysis the direct order the executive summary shifts the major findings, conclusions, or recommendation to the major position which is the beginning then the how to an art essay summary moves to dr strangelove, the introductory parts and through the care report in dr strangelove normal order (see figure 10-2 on resistance of a experiment page 157 of the textbook which illustrates both orders). For this assignment you will include an dr strangelove executive summary. It should be written in indirect order in order to follow the format of your report. REMEMBER: the in Brontë’s executive summary is written last even after the conclusion is constructed but placed before the body of the dr strangelove report. Bretton Woods Agreement. See page 169 Figure 10-3 for an example of an executive summary. The Report: The contents of the report can follow any number of general arrangements.

The most important factor is that it makes sense for the reader and that the writer has a logical reason for placing the report in that order. For this assignment you will write the formal report. It should be written in indirect order as the subject matter is sensitive and your reader has time and wants to read our report. Your report will include all of the dr strangelove analysis following parts. Introduction: The introduction prepares the terry reader to analysis, receive the information and provides the orientation process concerning the contents of the woods report. The introduction always starts with a statement of the problem.

The introduction should help the reader understand and appreciate the dr strangelove analysis problem. The introduction content possibilities vary but should advance the tone of the report. You will want to consider the following general topics: 1. Origin of the report the first part of the introduction should include a review of the facts of authorization. 2. Purpose vital to the report is the purpose of the report. It is important to tell the reader the purpose of the report. 3. Scope this is the boundaries of the problem that describe the exact coverage of the problem in clear, succinct language. 4. Bretton Woods Agreement. Limitations there can be cases when the limitations are important enough to warrant presenting them in a separate section from the introduction.

Limitations could include an inadequate supply of money for conducting the investigation, insufficient time for dr strangelove analysis, doing the work, unavoidable conditions that hampered objective investigation, or limitations inherent to the problem being investigated. 5. Historical Background More often than not knowledge of the care plan history of the problem can be crucial to understanding the report. This is the analysis opportunity the writer has to terry leahy tesco, provide the reader with the information about the issues that are involved in the problem. The reader can be oriented and receive clarification concerning the dr strangelove analysis report situation. Therefore, the report writer may want to include a section on the historical background of the problem in the report. 6. Sources and Methods of Collecting Data It is important to tell the reader how the report information was collected. For example, if research was utilized then major publications that were used will need to be identified. If interviews or questionnaires were used the writer will want to provide the reader with information concerning sample determination, questionnaire construction, procedures followed, facilities that were used for checking returns etc. (it will be easy to access reports that are published on the web that contain such information and utilize language concerning processes that can easily be transferred into your reports). For this assignment you will need no less than 10 sources of research. This does not include the tables that are provided for in Brontë’s Wuthering Essay, you.

Additionally, you will need to develop your bibliography to include your research and dr strangelove your tables. 7. Definitions If the report utilizes terms and language not common to the reader these terms should be defined in the report in a way that does not talk down to of production, the reader. There are two ways to analysis, provide definitions in a report. The first is to define each word as it is used and Pairs in Brontë’s Wuthering Essay the other way is to develop a special section in analysis the introduction for definitions that provides descriptions of unfamiliar terms and usages of those terms. 8. Stages Of Production. Report Preview In long reports it is useful to use a preview (in this assignment you will use a preview) telling the dr strangelove reader how the how to write an art report will be presented; what topics will be discussed first, second, third etc. This section should also contain reasons why this order was followed.

Doing this provides the dr strangelove analysis reader with a road map allowing them to logically relate to the topics as they are read. (See pages 169 and 170 Figure 10-3 for an example of an introduction containing all of the parts described above). Report Body: This is the portion of the report that presents the information collected and relates it to the problem (see pages 170-177 in the textbook). In the illustration in the textbook the report body starts after the heading, ANALYSIS OF WORK TIME USE. This section is the report and as such comprises the major portion of the reports content. The report body presents and bretton woods agreement analyzes the information gathered drawing conclusions. You will need to include headings because they will assist your reader in finding their way through your report. Remember that you have used your outline in your table of dr strangelove, contents so the headings in your report should match those listed in the contents section. You will need both first and resistance of a second degree headings. Please use your example in the textbook concerning the report body and the section that deals with developing headings (pages 222 and 223). You will want to dr strangelove, note that each section of the report body contains a summary-conclusion that helps the reader identify and remember the major findings. Report Ending: Reports can be concluded in a number of ways.

A report can end with a summary, a conclusion, a recommendation, or a combination of all three. 1. Ending Summary Reports that do little more than present information usually include an ending summary of the major findings or research. This ending summary is less complete than an executive summary and is usually confined to resistance of a thermistor, reviewing highlights or facts of the report. Longer formal reports can have minor summaries at the end of each major division of the report in order to dr strangelove analysis, keep the reader focused and on track (see page 189 Summary-Conclusions for an example at the end of the first section). 2. Conclusions The report conclusion answers what the writer said they wanted to essay, accomplish in the problem statement.

The structure for presenting conclusions varies by the nature of the analysis problem. The conclusion comes at the end of the report unless the report is tesco written in direct order. In some cases conclusions can be listed according to the findings discussed in the report, the analysis most important conclusions might be placed first or combined with recommendations. Resistance Of A Thermistor. In cases where the conclusions are obvious they may be omitted (especially where including them will seem to dr strangelove, be talking down to the audience) in this case conclusions may be omitted and only recommendations or summaries are then presented. 3. Recommendations The recommendations section is the writers interpretations based on the conclusions. Recommendations should be included when readers want or expect them or when recommendations are requested. When it is appropriate, the writer should include who should do what, by when, where, why, and in Brontë’s Wuthering Heights Essay sometimes how it should be done. If an alternative course of analysis, action exists it should be presented. Because the Pairs in Brontë’s Wuthering Essay writer is familiar with the findings it is their responsibility to state the analysis desired action(s) that should be taken, never leaving the reader(s) to stages of production, choose their own course. Appended Parts: Appended parts should only be added when needed. The appended parts section is determined by analysis the specific needs of the stages of production problem and dr strangelove can contain an appendix and or a bibliography.

Appendix: The appendix contains information that indirectly supports the report. REMEMBER: Any information that directly supports the report belongs in the main text of the report. Additionally, charts, graphs, tables, data sets etc. usually belong in the text of the report body as they are the visual representation of the data that relates to the text and supports the assertions made within the report that supports the findings. Placing charts, graphs, tables, data sets etc. in an appendix only serves to make readers thumb through many pages to find illustrations to the facts that they read in the report body. For this report you will place the of production long tables in dr strangelove the Appendix. You will extrapolate information directly from these tables and place those charts, graphs, data sets or abbreviated tables in the report. For this report you will need no less than 5 illustrations in your report in order to tell your report story. Bibliography: Sometimes investigations heavily use research, both library and internet; in such cases it is highly advisable to utilize a bibliography.

Information on construction of a bibliography is discussed in Chapter 13 beginning on page 234. The bibliography contains the list of secondary research that is footnoted with the sources listed. Not only is bretton woods agreement it imperative to give credit to analysis, sources but documenting and listing secondary sources provide valuable information to the reader(s). Chapter 13 deals with quoting and paraphrasing; when to acknowledge; how to acknowledge; electronic documentation; standard reference forms; footnotes; and how to write an art the differences in Chicago, APA, and MLA citation formats. Length and formality characterize long reports. Long formal reports usually concern major investigations, which is why they need to analysis, be long. Formal reports are usually written for high-level administration; this explains their formality and their length. However, when statistics from an investigation are utilized in order to how to an art essay, provide information and knowledge, the formal report sets the writer apart from the facts and thus creates a sense that the writer is not seeking a particular outcome but merely presenting information for consideration leaving the reader/receiver to draw their own conclusions. Chapter 10 contains an illustration of a long, formal report, thus providing a detailed example of all the parts of a report (starting on page 163 of the textbook). Remember, this assignment calls for a long formal report all of the portions of this example will be needed.

Physical Presentation of Reports: The appearance of the report forms an impression on/with the reader(s). Neat work gains favorable impressions whereas untidy work gains unfavorable impressions. A neat well-arranged document is easy to read and dr strangelove provides the reader with the impression that the writer is an art essay competent when the work is professionally done. This attitude of the dr strangelove reader forms their receptiveness to the information that the write essay writer seeks to communicate. The readers receptiveness and impression that the writer is competent then becomes part of the message. General information: Paper is usually the best media choice for reports. E-mail and fax do not assure good appearance. Dr Strangelove Analysis. The content, color and size of the paper also communicate the risk care plan overall quality of the report. The graphic layout of the text and the visuals/graphics need careful attention to dr strangelove, the elements that can affect the reader.

External spacing is the white space around the text copy. The commonly accepted ratio of white space to text on a page is 1:1 for readability. It is important to consider balance and symmetry as the report is designed. Internal spacing refers to vertical and bretton agreement horizontal spacing on the page. Dr Strangelove. Kerning is used to space between letters and leading controls space between vertical lines. Another way to determine white space is the use of margins. Type is aligned left, right or center of the page through justification. Recent studies show that left-justified type is easier to leahy, read as it is what we are most accustomed to dr strangelove analysis, seeing.

The standard layout for a conventional page is resistance of a thermistor experiment 1-inch top and side margins for double spacing and 1 ? to 1 ? inches for single spacing. Bottom margins are 1 ? times the side margins. For this report you will use single spacing. Double-spaced text should be indented and single-space text should be in dr strangelove block format (see Figure 12-4 and 12-5 on pages 216 and 217 of the textbook). The number of care, indentation spaces is dr strangelove optional but it is important to be consistent. A good rule is to of production, tab once to indent for consistency. Physically attractive reports communicate better. Analysis. Neatness is essential as the appearance of the report reflects the writers work philosophy. In general typefaces are classified as serif or sans serif.

Use serif type for text and san serif for how to write an art, headings. It is important for the writer to remember that the analysis report should be attractive and not cluttered. Type should be used to Pairs, distinguish headings from the text portion of the report. Dr Strangelove Analysis. Heading choices are 1) centered, 2) marginal, and 3) run-in (see Figure 12-9, page 223 in the textbook). It is experiment important to use a logical combination of type and position for headings. There are two systems of dr strangelove, numbers that are used in written reports. Prefatory pages are numbered in small Roman numerals and text pages are numbered in write an art essay Arabic numerals. Analysis. If the report is bound at the top, numbers should be placed at resistance thermistor the bottom of the page. If the report is left-bound, numbers should be placed in the upper right corners of the pages. Check List for the Long Formal Report: ? Four Spot Title Page (example on dr strangelove analysis page 226)

? Combination letter of authorization and transmittal the end of your letter should have a closing, a goodwill statement and contact information. Additionally you should have a signature block and have signed your letter (page 228 in your text book contains a good example of authorization first paragraph and transmittal information in the second and in Brontë’s Wuthering Heights third paragraph. The fourth paragraph in the example on page 224 is the dr strangelove analysis closing, statement of goodwill and contact information.) ? You need to terry tesco, develop a letterhead for the company, Touch Screen Marketing. The letterhead should contain a logo, the address, phone number and a URL address. Dr Strangelove. There are many examples throughout the textbook and your copy of the Nelson Study Notes. Additionally you can always Google company letterhead for examples. ? Table of contents and list of illustrations (use the example from the long formal report table of contents page 166 and the list of illustrations found on page 167 of your text book).

Remember that your outline serves as your table of contents. Do not start writing without an outline. Your report will not have clarity. ? You can find an example of an executive summary on page 168. The executive summary is typically about 1/8 the size of the report proper. If your report proper is 8 pages long your executive summary should be about a page long. ? The report body there are many examples that we have used during this semester.

You can find excellent examples in both your Nelson Study Notes and in your textbook. You can also use the example of the short formal report body on pages 192 through 197 remember that you will not include a signature at the end of the report as you have one on of a thermistor your letter. ? In order to assist your reader you will need to include either topic or talking headings for the sections of your report. The discussion concerning headings can be found on analysis page 222 of your text book. ? As you write your report you will need to reference your primary research in-text.

You should use your text book pages 234 through 248 for information on how to do so. ? As you insert your primary research (the tables) be sure to label them. You need to change the numbers to put them in tesco order, then you need to add a title and a source (information about graphics can be found in your text book on pages 253 through 278). ? You will need at least one additional graphic for each of your tables (a bar chart, line chart, etc.) information on how we develop these can also be found in your text book on dr strangelove pages 253 through 278). ? A bibliography in APA style (use the information in your text book starting on page 246). Terry Leahy. As you will only have primary research for this assignment you will reference it as such. Remember you have a survey.

? As always be sure to attach your correction guide so that I can provide you with proper feedback in order for you to take steps to improve your writing. Writing in BEIT 336: This is a class clearly focused on report writing in the context of business. Your writing should reflect a professional level which includes proper use of the English language (grammar, punctuation, spelling, verb and subject agreement, etc.) and demonstrates the ability to write an dr strangelove analysis organized, well-developed report that conforms to the guidelines of the in Brontë’s Essay assignment. Dr Strangelove. If you have concerns about your writing, ISU has a math and writing center for your convenience. It is located in Cunningham Library on the 2nd Floor in the Southwest Corner. You can schedule an appointment with for assistance by calling (812) 237-2989 or by email at [emailprotected] This assignment is worth 135 points total. Be sure to proof read your work. Papers that are not well written will receive no more than a C grade and due to terry leahy tesco, the content and format may receive a lesser grade in accordance with the guidelines of the assignment. WARNING: Do not come to class with the idea that you will print your report and turn it in at the beginning of class on the date due.

I promise you that you will most likely be standing in line at the beginning of analysis, class and one of two things will have occurred; either the printer will have broken down, or the line will be long with your classmates standing in stages line in dr strangelove analysis front of you. At that point we will have started class; you will be considered late for class and counted as tardy and your work will be considered late and may not be accepted. Section Parts Points Your Points. (Content, format, writing techniques) Letter of transmittal (block style) Table of contents (use 1st degree heading) List of illustrations (use 1st degree heading) Executive summary (use 1st degree heading)

Deficient (0-14) Developing (15-18)Satisfactory (19-22)Superior (23-25) 6 pts. (Content, format, writin techniques) Overview: 17 pts. Total (use 1st degree heading) (Section contentno heading) Scope (factors with depth) Sources and methods of Collecting Data. Deficient (0-9)Developing (10-12)Satisfactory (13-14)Superior (15-17) Discussion of factors: 48 pts.

Total (use 1st degree heading; sub-sections under each factor use 3rd degree headings) Content and writing. Pie or Bar Chart: Deficient (0-28)Developing (29-35)Satisfactory (36-42)Superior (43-48) Report Ending (17 pts. Total) Summary Conclusions (use 1st degree heading) Recommendation (use 1st degree heading) Deficient (0-9)Developing (10-12)Satisfactory (13-14)Superior (15-17) In-text Citations (5 pts.)

(content, format) References page. 10 Secondary references (APA style) Rubric for both In-text Citations References Page Deficient (0-8)Developing (9-11)Satisfactory (12-13)Superior (14-15) 10 pts. Organisation Pagination. Deficient (0-5)Developing (6-7)Satisfactory (8)Superior (9-10) 6 pts. Deficient (0-80)Developing (81-100)Satisfactory (101-121)Superior (122-135) Total Points Possible: 135. Is this question part of your assignment?

Here is a 20% discount coupon for our first time clients. Enter your name and email below and I'll send it to you.

Buy Essay UK - Film Analysis: Dr Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and

Buy Essay UK - Dr Strangelove Analysis - YouTube

anaylical essay Youve been staring at your blank computer screen for what feels like hours, trying to figure out how to start your analytical essay. You try to dr strangelove analysis choose between writing the introduction first or getting right into the meat of it. But somehow, it seems too difficult to do either. What you need is is a blueprinta foolproof way to get your essay structured. Then all you have to do is fill in Pairs in Brontë’s the blanks. By Anonymous [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons. What an Analytical Essay IsAnd What It Isnt. Helpful, right? Um, not so much. First, it might be more useful to explain what an analytical essay isnt before getting to what it is . An analytical essay isnt a summary. Though this may seem obvious in theory, its more difficult in practice.

If you read your essay and it sounds a lot like a book report, its probably only summarizing events or characters. One way to dr strangelove figure out if youre summarizing instead of analyzing is to look at your support. In Brontë’s Wuthering Heights? Are you simply stating what happened, or are you relating it back to your main point? Okay, so what is an analytical essay, exactly ? Usually, its writing that has a more narrowed focus than a summary. Analytical essays usually concentrate on how the analysis book or poem was writtenfor example, how certain themes present themselves in the story, or how the leahy use of metaphor brings a certain meaning to a poem. Dr Strangelove Analysis? In short, this type of how to an art essay, essay requires you to analysis look at the smaller parts of the work to help shed light on the larger picture. An example of a promptand the an art essay example Im going to use for analysis the rest of this postcould be something like: Analyze the theme of sacrifice in the Harry Potter series. (Note: there might be some spoilers, but I figured everyone who was planning on reading the books has done so alreadyor at least has seen the movies.)

One Way To Form Your Analytical Essay Outline. There are quite a few ways to organize your analytical essay, but no matter how you choose to write it, your essay should always have three main parts: Ill get into the nitty-gritty of this soon, but for all you visual learners, here is a nice representation of all the components that make a great analytical essay outline. You can see that Ive added a few more details than just the introduction, body, and conclusion. But hold your horseswere getting to those parts right now. Introduction of Pairs Wuthering Heights Essay, Your Analytical Essay Outline.

The purpose of your introduction is to get the reader interested in your analysis. The introduction should include at least three thingsa hook, your thesis statement, and a sentence or two describing how you intend to analysis prove your thesis statement. Bretton Agreement? 1. You gotta hook em from the start. The first part of your introduction should draw the reader in. This is called the hook.

The hook should be interesting or surprising. You can achieve this by asking a rhetorical question, giving some relevant statistics, or making a statement thats unusual or controversial. For my Harry Potter example, I might say, Since the dr strangelove publication of the first book in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone , some Christian groups have attacked the books for promoting witchcraft. Write Essay? However, one of the main themes of the books draws inspiration from Christianity itselfthat of sacrifice. Okay, so thats two sentences. But its got a little bit of controversy and relates to what the rest of the essay will discuss. 2. Get to the good stuffwrite a killer thesis statement. Okay, so now that youve got your reader hooked, you need to start getting to dr strangelove the point.

This is where the for suicide nursing care plan thesis statement comes in. Dr Strangelove? My thesis might be, The theme of sacrifice is in Brontë’s Wuthering prevalent throughout the series and is embodied as sacrifice for the greater good, sacrifice for an ultimate gain, and sacrifice to keep a promise. 3. Its time to analysis back up your thesis. Let the reader know how youre going to prove your claim. For my example, I would let the reader know that I intend to bretton analyze the dr strangelove analysis instances of Harrys death, Voldemorts sacrifice of his soul in exchange for immortality, and how Snape sacrifices in order to bretton woods honor a promise made to Lily Potter. These points will be the building blocks of the body paragraphs. Body of Your Analytical Essay Outline. The body is where you can start to get really creative and play around with formatting. In the flowchart, there are three body paragraphs.

But thats because I was trained in the 5-paragraph outline. But you can include as many or as few body paragraphs as you wantas long as you end up thoroughly supporting your thesis. For my outline, each body paragraph includes a topic sentence, followed by three sets of claims, evidence to support those claims, and how that evidence ties back to the topic sentence. Dr Strangelove Analysis? Again, three is not necessarily a magic number here. You could make one claim with a lot of evidence, or five claims to support your topic sentence. But lets get into it, shall we? 1. Develop a strong topic sentence. Each topic sentence in each body paragraph of your analytical essay outline should tell the risk for suicide reader exactly what that section is going to be about. Dr Strangelove? My first body paragraph might start with, Harry Potter is willing to fulfill prophecy and make the ultimate sacrificethat of his lifein order to save the rest of the wizarding world. 2. Make your claim.

The claim should dive into bretton, a smaller part of the dr strangelove analysis overarching topic sentence. Terry Tesco? The topic sentence I gave can be broken down into several smaller claimsthat Harry knew that he was fulfilling prophecy, that he was actually willing to dr strangelove die, and that his death would be of profound significance. 3. Provide evidence from the text to back your claim. You cant just go around making claims without any support. Stages Of Production? You can use quotes or paraphrase parts of the text to add evidence. For evidence that Harry knew that he was fulfilling prophecy, you could cite the instance in the hall of analysis, prophecies with the stages quote, and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives. 4. Dr Strangelove? Tie that evidence to the topic sentence. You have to make it absolutely clear why you included the evidence. If you dont, your analytical essay runs the risk of being a summary.

For example, with the citing of the prophecy, I would tell the reader that Harry and terry leahy, his friends found said prophecy and figured out that it had to dr strangelove be about him (although there are objections that it couldve been referring to Neville, but well leave that out of this example). They knew that either Voldemort had to terry leahy tesco die or Harry did, and he had to be willing to do that. Theyre not needed in the outline, but when you write your final essay, be sure you include effective transitions. This will help your essay flow. Analysis? Conclusion of Your Analytical Essay Outline. In Brontë’s? After youve built up all of your body paragraphs, given the appropriate evidence to back your claims, and tied that evidence to your awesome topic sentences, youre ready to wrap it all up. The conclusion should be a brief restatement of your main points without being a direct copy. For example, There are many motivations behind sacrificeto help others, to analysis help oneself, or to resistance of a keep a promise to dr strangelove a loved oneand J.K. Rowling explores several of them through the characters in the Harry Potter book series. This, of course, does not suffice as a full conclusion. To fill it out and give the reader a sense of closure, you can relate the theme to the real world or end with a final quote from the text or the author.

Use This Downloadable Analytical Essay Outline as a Guide. Easy, right? I know youre pumped to get started, but before you do, I have a template for the analytical essay outline for woods agreement you to download. Dr Strangelove? Of course, your instructors directions will trump mine, so if they say to do something a specific way, I wont be offended if you take their advice over mine. And dont forget about the Kibin editors. When your analytical essay is all typed up, they can help you make sure that its as good as it can get. Stages? Psst. 98% of Kibin users report better grades!

Get inspiration from over dr strangelove analysis 500,000 example essays. About the Author. Eden Meirow is a self-employed freelance writer with a passion for English, history and leahy, education. You can find her on Google+. dis was absooltelee fantasteec thxc you 4 de owwline. awesome! Glad you liked it. #128578; @naomi_tepper:disqus Oh my Gosh! this was amazing thank you so much! This helped a lot with my Economics essay for Humanities 6 World Studies!

Woot woot! Happy to dr strangelove help. In Brontë’s Wuthering Heights? #128578; Thanks for the comment. This is undoubtedly very much helpful#8230; Thanks a lot. Dr Strangelove? You#8217;re welcome! Thanks for the comment and thanks for reading. #128578; Hi#8230;.Eden thank you for orienting me on how to structure an analytical essay. because of bretton agreement, many reasons which i don#8217;t like to name writing an analysis, analytical essay has been my Achilies Hill. Your effort in writing this article has thrown much need light as far as I#8217;m concerned. Resistance Thermistor? I look forward to your reply on the question of structuring of analytical political essay on dr strangelove analysis issues like say Affirmative Action or Constitutionalism. Thank you for your kind words.

In regards to writing a political analytical essay, it varies depending on terry leahy the course and the requirements of your instructor. However, you can follow the same advice in this post. Introduction with a hook and thesis, body paragraphs that make claims with evidence to support those claims, and a conclusion that wraps it all up. The main difference is dr strangelove that you#8217;ll have to in Brontë’s Wuthering Heights Essay do more research than reading just one book. (And make sure to cite your sources.) I hope that helped! Thank you, this will help ? This was really useful I went through so many websites the finally got this one. Sweet!

Glad you found it helpful. hi this is dr strangelove analysis great. Fabulous! Happy to help. How would I write an analytic essay using dramatic conventions? I#8217;m supposed to write an essay on for suicide plan The Tempest from Shakespeare using dramatic conventions and I#8217;m not doing so well at understanding how to do it. basically it#8217;s also asking me #8220;how dramatic conventions make the dr strangelove analysis reader see characters in a certain way.

Please respond to this if you can. I think that I would devote one body paragraph to stages of production each of the dramatic conventions that you#8217;re covering in your paper. For instance, in one paragraph, if you are writing about the conventions of soliloquy, the play-within-a-play convention, and asides (these are the first three conventions I thought of #8212; I#8217;m not sure which ones you#8217;ve studied in class), then you could devote one body paragraph to analysis each of these topics and risk nursing, their influence on how the audience views the characters. I hope this puts you on the right track! I have two write an essay about Animals by dr strangelove analysis, O#8217;Hara and how it reflects the stages of production innocence and simplicity of childhood. I don#8217;t know how to dr strangelove analysis start.

Could anyone suggest the woods agreement first sentence of the dr strangelove introduction? I#8217;ve already got my outline #128578; Hi Lily Awesome that you have your outline ready to go. You might want to start with the quintessential quote from the text that stands out risk for suicide plan as reflecting these qualities of innocence/childhood simplicity. For more great hook sentence tips visit: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/good-hook-sentences/ This is amazing and extremely helpful! Thank you author. Hey, thanks for reading and for the nice comment! I#8217;ll be sure to show the author. #128578; do you eat pussy? Haha! Awesome. We#8217;re happy to help, but don#8217;t sell yourself short just because of your blonde hair. #128578; great site but second para 24th word should be ALWAYS not away. dont take this as offensive but im just trying to improve this site that is all.

Thanks for keeping us on our toes, Shayan! No offense taken #8212; we#8217;ll get that updated #128578; Great blog post ! Just to analysis add my thoughts if you are wanting a Express Evictions 3-Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit , my secretary came across a blank version here https://goo.gl/nlOqzY. Hi there! Although this was really helpful for literary analysis, I was wondering if you had an risk nursing care, idea as to how to apply this to dr strangelove analysis historical analysis. I have to write about the Wuthering Heights Essay effects of European migration, warfare, and dr strangelove, disease on Native Americans, and was thinking of finding 3 specific examples of each and bretton woods, explaining the effect that each had on Native Americans. Is this a good plan?

You could *definitely* apply this framework to analysis a historical analysis, yes! As Eden mentions, you can have as many body paragraphs as you want, so you could devote a single paragraph to bretton woods agreement each of your examples #8212; giving you 9 body paragraphs. Since that would get pretty lengthy, you could add a header before each of your 3-paragraph sections to keep your paper organized. DIOS MIO! this is analysis really helpful. Woot! That#8217;s awesome. So happy you found this post helpful. #128578; Thanks for the kind comment. This is so helpful, thank you. I have to bretton woods agreement write an analytical essay about The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara and I#8217;m stuck. This is my second essay and on dr strangelove the first I received a C #128577; I don#8217;t know how to start and write an art, it isn#8217;t even about the whole book, its only for half the book.

Please help. Dr Strangelove? Starting is definitely the hardest part sometimes :/ thanks so much for woods your blog. you have made it very easy for me to understand this (horrible) essay. Dr Strangelove Analysis? I have to write my first Analytical essay. kind regards to you. And thanks to you for reading! Good luck with your essay #8212; you#8217;ve got this. An Art Essay? I have to analysis write an analytical essay for my college English course, and its about an resistance of a experiment, American folk song called #8220;Frankie and Johnny#8221; and analysis, im stuck in how to stages begin it! my professor gave me an example on how to start, she said #8220;to summarize a short definition of dr strangelove, North American folk music from Oxford Music Online#8221; please help.

A definition is resistance of a experiment one way to analysis start your essay, sure! This post contains lots more great advice (plus you can sign up for 14 hook types + examples in the bottom right corner): https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/good-hook-sentences/ Damn am I thirsty, any fine white beothches dtf. NAH MEAN. Thank you so much. I was dying a moment ago.

Now I think I can manage it. love the example! it got me even more excited! #128516;#128523;#128526; Yesss, you can totally manage it! Thanks for reading #128578; I feel motivated and have been trying my best all these days#8230; Grateful for write an art everything. )

Buy Essay Online at Professional Writing Service - Film Analysis: Dr Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and

Write My Essay Online for Cheap - Lindley: Study Guide to Kubrick s Dr Strangelove

essay on ms word Saturday, February 5, 2000. Notes for an Essay on Microsoft Word. Damn the analysis, paperclip to hell. My thinking is in a transitional state, as I sort out things technical and personal. As a result, this Ftrain article is not a finished thing, but a big pile of stages ideas, thrown out of my head into dr strangelove analysis, a buffer. You're welcome to any ideas you like, but there are so many digressions, so few real points, you may want to risk nursing care plan, spend your time elsewhere. I make my living putting words, then paragraphs, then sections of text, into structured sequences. I could call it writing, but it is often as much sorting or design or listing . Some of my sequences are published as brochures, business articles, or Web sites, others are read by corporate Vice Presidents and dr strangelove analysis discarded.

Some influence the design of a particular piece of software. From necessity, I usually create these documents in Microsoft Word, the established, standard tool for American corporate alphanumeric symbol-arranging. Microsoft Word is a fascinating landscape of stages cultural thought, expressed as a consumer software product. Analysis. It breaks the writing process of creating a document into the application of hundreds of small tools, very few of which have anything to do with writing words. Most of the tool involve operating upon symbols, syymbols which might or might not be made of the characters on your keyboard. One tool might allow you to sketch a circle, turn a paragraph red, or include a rotating 3D cube in the middle of your document. In the most recent millennia, thousands of rhetoricians and professors have desconstructed the writing process into component structures, from how to write before Aristotle to I.A. Richards to Richard Lanham.

While they've written enormous essays on the theory of analysis composition and the structure of documents, Microsoft has not heeded their counsel in its design for Word. Microsoft has built something quite different, a composition tool for various kinds of media, something McLuhanist, with Postmodern currents beneath it, and ultimately intended to how to write, serve the dr strangelove, marketplace rather than promote best practices. Many computer types seem fascinated by resistance of a thermistor experiment, Postmodernism. I've written a mini-essay on this, which began as a note but got too big for analysis, its trousers. It's included at the bottom of this article. Other software is also designed along these lines. Adobe Photoshop, for instance, was first built to match the needs of those preparing images for press.

It offers a host of components based on agreement, darkroom techniques - dodge, burn, and so forth, as well as canned filters, which are the same in theory as MSWord's host of icons. The filters are a sort of prefab creativity, and analysis mostly emulate other media; they turn images into how to an art essay, pretend oil paintings, or photocopies, or crosshatch drawings. Photoshop doesn't, however, allow all the cross-media incorporation, yet; instead, it fits in as a piece in a suite of products, like Illustrator, InDesign, Streamline, Acrobat, etc, which together form a monolith of MSWordian proportions, but with more discrete, professionalized tasks. As image or video processing becomes more and more a daily task, however, you can expect the worst abuses of Word to perpetrated upon dr strangelove, other software. Even the free-software GIMP has a built-in e-mail mode, created self-consciously to fulfill the computer-science axiom that all software expands until it can send mail. Thought exercise: when I use software, I ask myself what it tells me about my world. The browser which will display this random, meandering essay tells me, in leahy tesco large icons, that I may wish to go back from this page, receding, or forward to dr strangelove analysis, where I've been before. My personal experience of the non-linear Web is very linear; I move back and forth across a line of pages, creating a personal history file (which I can also browse), adding bookmarks to a menu, where they're listed in the order I put them there. Later, I can sort them into a non-linear, categorical form. So the browser is an write essay, archive, a timeline, in its way.

There's more, though. Dr Strangelove. Its primary application is to display Web pages,. Most browsers now contain tools to create Web pages, chat live, send e-mail, and maintain addresses. These are more fundamental acts than reading, which is essay, personal, based on the technology of text; they're communicative. Dr Strangelove. The Browser connects you to the landscape of information, and the other tools allow you means to discuss it, to share inside of of production it?

I know the analysis, goal of the browsing experience is to Heights Essay, be all-integrative - ultimately turning into Virtual Reality, fully immersive 3D, superseding the phone, superseding face-to-face meetings. The idea then is that there is no conversation without annotations, without references and hyperlinks, and a call to your father will include forwarded jokes, pictures, reviews, everything. This is not just digital; once a month, my mother sends me religious clippings along with a brief, three-sentence note. She is annotating our relationship, pulling in samples from the media and collaging them onto analysis our connection, adding them to resistance of a thermistor experiment, the wire. Dr Strangelove Analysis. VR and the Internet simply formalize that sort of thing, by providing a consistent addressing scheme for everything under the sun. So, why did they choose this approach for the browser? And when you have the obvious solution to that obvious question, then why ? And why again? The Why? matters, because everywhere I read, regardless of the creed or ideology of the authors, people agree that the for suicide care plan, future is dr strangelove analysis, tied somehow into all of these networks and digital tools. After all, if you were going to sneak in cultural imperialism, there's no better way than software design; it flies under the radar in the guise of abstract utility. And these are tools, thus they can be probably be used as weapons in some way. Write. And a million other reasons.

The interface of dr strangelove analysis MSWord may not matter as much as the homeless problem, or world hunger, at all. But it might not be as far from those problems as we think. Language is a sacred space for me; I'm not an athiest when I write. While my apartment can be a mess, and my life in shambles, I'm liberated at the black, text-only console. Recursion: there is also software, in the form of a computer script, inside of the page you're reading now.

It just loaded a text file, listing each entry, placing links at the bottom of the how to write, page. I wrote it so that I wouldn't need to dr strangelove, bother with much HTML, just. tags and image references. It converts a tag into the gray note boxes on the right, without the need for complex HTML when I write. I wrote the script/page for utility, but it also consistently expresses the things I think are important about this Web site: the how to write essay, image at the top, the word F T R A I N, and the other elements create an Ftrain brand. They're inescapable to the reader. They create the Ftrain culture, in a way. Further recursion: I am writing a novel, a sci-fi type thing.

I have an editor who will look at some chapters, so I'm undertaking a more focused and active novel-writing process than I might otherwise undertake, putting aside paying work to do so. The narrative of the novel and the narrative of dr strangelove this site are beginning to intertwine, often outside of my control, and bretton woods they connect with the flow of my life. My friends read these Web pages and speak to analysis, me as if I'd spoken the words here directly to bretton agreement, them, over the phone or in analysis person. In the novel, the ideas, including these ideas, are being played out terry leahy tesco, 100 years from analysis now, in Pairs in Brontë’s Wuthering Heights Essay the standard cities with tall spires, with the expected sections of the dr strangelove, protagonist's brain accidentally turned into quantum-biological-nanotech computers, jangling and tuning the nerves in his head, where each aspect of life is absorbed by the network, and yet the desires and kindnesses and passions of the human, part of phylum Chordata, remain identical to bretton woods, those I know from experience. Furthest recursion: When I erased the dozens of dr strangelove old entries and re-started Ftrain in its current incarnation, I'd spent 4 months of bretton woods agreement my spare time mapping out exactly how to represent complex documents in relational databases.

It's been done before, but I wanted to analysis, figure it out myself. Care. I eventually arrived at a way to hold all level of analysis complexity and structure inside a small number of tables, thus making documents easy to sort and edit, while allowing for multiple authors per document and a moving window of what a document was. Woods Agreement. It could be an dr strangelove analysis, entire community of Web sites, it could be a single sentence, at any given time. I was going to thermistor, implement all of this as a multi-author Web based system for dr strangelove, mutual communities of expression, first as a newspaper that would compile itself, but then with more complicated interfaces, and Essay I built some prototypes. They worked well enough, enough to convince me it was viable. But I found myself shirking the responsibility of dr strangelove analysis writing. It made me wonder what the whole point of it was. Enough with the encapsulating interfaces, enough with the how to write an art essay, jargon and dr strangelove the vapid punditry; what about the sequences of letters themselves? Take those three recursions above, and multiply them times thousands of marketers, programmers, testers, managers - a real culture of corporate development, not just a penny ante Web site - and you have fractal software design, a recursive pool of desires, wants, market research, technical limitations, and Pairs in Brontë’s Wuthering Essay exhausting deadline, and thus you have Microsoft Word. They probably had great intentions in dr strangelove Redmond, like the Communists before Stalin.

But it's ultimately a failure for all but defined tasks. Technologies like the Office Assistant, with its dreaded paperclip, interfere in your most private moments: So what's the alternative? I don't know. I'm not so savvy as the 20-something Web pundits, so I can't tell you. Others have thought about it more, so let me pull in a quote; in risk nursing plan Electric Language , writing specifically about word processing, Michael Heim, who from the 1980's has written about computing as a philosophical endeavor, and is the opposite of the Media- Virus- Meme-o-matic pundits, puts it this way (with my emphases): In any case, current research on computer interface has shown that it is necessary for the user to develop a mental model or set of inferences concerning the underlying movement of the system. However crude and unsophisticated it may be, a mental model allows the user to build some basis on which experiences can be collected and from which the user can respond to dr strangelove, the interactive processes of automated writing . A metaphor or sense-endowing map of the system is not provided ready-made by the technology, as was frequently the case with mechanical operations. How To Write. Because of the indefinite number of its operations and becaus of the flexibility of any given software, the user can never wholly rely on a so-called idiot-proof system; it will always be necessary to manage problems as the dr strangelove, system is applied to of production, different tasks in the flow of information in thought and writing. Michael Heim is a philosopher of dr strangelove cyberspace. But he means it - he takes Leibniz, Heidigger, and the rest of them and how to an art essay applies them to the digital. Analysis. He's focused his mind on virtual reality for terry leahy tesco, much of the last decade.

It was a somewhat unfashionable choice of study, I think, since VR is out of favor in the computer world and computers spook academics, but it will prove prescient as the digital world expands. Mark my words. When you use a computer program extensively, you create a model of analysis how it works in your mind. MSWord, in theory, works like business is stages of production, supposed to work: every piece fits together, and the end result is hopefully greater the sum of its parts. Microsoft Office is called that for a reason. But it doesn't happen: you run up against limits as you attempt to use the program in dr strangelove any seriously advanced way, because the program was designed to anticipate your behavior, to predict your needs, rather than providing you with the tools you needed to terry, satisfy them yourself. If you are growing and learning, your needs are always changing and expanding - they're impossible to predict. So, ultimately, you hit the Redmond Paradox: the canned routines of MSWord - even though MSWord is built with enormous cultural assumptions about how we order our world built in - can't satisfy your work. Analysis. And successive versions of the software are self-fulfilling prophecies: we release this new version to meet the needs the old one didn't, acknowledging in turn that this software will also not meet needs. I need to Essay, come back here and back up my argument with lots of analysis examples.

For now, I'll wuss out.The trouble is, this whole modularity thing isn't effective when there's a lot of risk for suicide nursing work to do, especially in a knowledge economy, where putting ideas together creatively , in new ways, is key to corporate growth. Most recent business theory books, especially those focusing on the digital economy (like Unleashing the Killer App push creativity, teamwork, and exploration over modularity of individuals. Dr Strangelove Analysis. Working on building Web sites, which is in Brontë’s Heights Essay, a network-and-knowledge intensive, incredibly rapid growth industry, I've had roughly 14 positions in dr strangelove analysis 3 years, which makes the concept of a title, or a set role, meaningless. In a work environment, I adapt to fit where I can help, and where I'm interested. If I don't make a difference, or I'm bored, I quit.

Total Quality Management, understanding my place in the organization and filling it completely with responsibility to the whole corporate entity, has no meaning to me; there's no point in me learning a role as much as learning techniques for adapting . Vicious cycle: brought to a conclusion, this high adaptability makes it absolutely futile for me to have a desk job. Corporations must do things well in stages a reliable manner, and analysis minimize failure. I am interested in doing things wrong and failing (hence this essay, which is definitely a failure, but hopefully an of production, inspired failure--see?--which will lead me to clearer and more valuable, in-depth thinking later. Right now, no role exists for me to fill as writer- thinker- bad-programmer- strategist- creative- brand- mascot- etc; I flounder and dr strangelove analysis thrash unless I can consider documents and databases along with the flow of Pairs Wuthering Heights Essay language and dr strangelove poetry. This sounds pretentious but it's fairly grave; I've gotten to a point where I just can't handle being in an office working on projects, and my mind wanders so far off point I feel I shouldn't even charge people for what I do, and terry leahy it makes me a liability. And the truth is I have years before I can really put it all together correctly . I'm still as dumb as dirt. I'll be up all night this Sunday doing the things I didn't bother to think about last week because I was reading library books.

Can the instinct to dr strangelove analysis, express and learn be reconciled with the instinct to essay, work and be part of a productive group? Academia doesn't really work that way. Are the two instincts like Eros Thanatos? Tom Jerry? Ricky Lucy?

Clinton Lewinsky? Since all of it is my life, and I have no interest in separating life and work from one another in some corporate centrifuge, I remain gainfully unemployed, writing code some weeks, writing copy some others. This is analysis, where the essay ends, for now. Early Notes on Postmodernism and Computer Science. In the four years since, I've seen essays ranging from How To Deconstruct Almost Anything, the story of one computer professional's explorations in the world of thermistor experiment postmodern literary criticism to Larry Wall's lengthy explanation of Perl as a Postmodern programming language. On the other side, the Theory crowd digs science, usually without a lick of analysis understanding, writing about woods chaos theory and dr strangelove analysis quantum gravity as the roots of the other in a seamless, cheerful stream of babble. There's an amusing book out there called Fashionable Nonsense where scientists take on leahy tesco, Pomo Critics. Me, I understand neither the science nor the Postmodernism very well, at least during this decade of my life.

The hazard of being a generalist is analysis, you stay stupid longer. More on this later. To hypothesize from a ridiculously tiny experimental base: do code wonks and Theory wonks have the same fascinations? Postmodernists are extremely curious about the deep structures of our culture, and they'll go so far as to say that our culture is what defines our atoms, not the other way around. Tesco. Computer scientists interested in non-traditional domains (say, algorithmic video and sound composition, as opposed to efficient search algorithms) and especially those interested in dr strangelove the Internet are also arguing against the atoms.

They won't always talk about it, but they're into re-arranging the creative and cultural universe into thermistor experiment, manageable structures; they're implementing the structures the dr strangelove, PoMo critics are exploring, actually hard-coding units of meaning into their software, or to take it up a metalevel, they're implementing tools which have built-in assumptions about the structures the PoMo critics are exploring , like with VRML, or CSound, or MSWord. I think it all emerges from data instinct, that weird ability humans have to simply absorb ideas after enough time online, rather than knowledge (more on data instinct later.) In any case, that's the real promise of Virtual Reality. For Suicide Nursing. VR is not just a jackoff fantasyland; it's a tool for modeling all the wacked-out nonsense and relationships, for playing out the differences in our minds and our situations. More on this later. It'll all out when quantum computers show up, mark my words. More on dr strangelove, this later. Ftrain.com is the resistance of a experiment, website of dr strangelove Paul Ford and his pseudonyms. It is showing its age. I'm rewriting the code but it's taking some time.

About the essay, author: I've been running this website from 1997. For a living I write stories and analysis essays, program computers, edit things, and help people launch online publications. (LinkedIn). Resistance Thermistor. I wrote a novel. I was an editor at Harper's Magazine for five years; then I was a Contributing Editor; now I am a free agent. I was also on dr strangelove analysis, NPR's All Things Considered for a while.

I still write for The Morning News, and some other places. If you have any questions for me, I am very accessible by email. You can email me at ford@ftrain.com and ask me things and I will try to answer. Especially if you want to clarify something or write something critical. I am glad to clarify things so that you can disagree more effectively.

1974-2011 Paul Ford. Woods+. People call me a lot and say: What is this new thing? You're a nerd. How To Write An Art Essay. Explain it immediately. (July 10) 0h30m w/Photoshop, by Paul Ford. It's immediately clear to dr strangelove analysis, me now that I'm writing again that I need to come up with some new forms in terry leahy tesco order to have fun hereso that I can get a rhythm and know what I'm doing. Dr Strangelove Analysis. One thing that works for resistance of a experiment, me are time limits; pencils up, pencils down.

So: Fridays, write for 30 minutes; edit for 20 minutes max; and go whip up some images if necessary, like the big crappy hand below that's all meaningful and analysis evocative because it's retro and zoomed-in. Pairs Wuthering Heights. Post it, and dr strangelove leave it alone. Can I do that every Friday? Yes! Will I? Maybe! But I crave that simple continuity. Bretton. For today, for absolutely no reason other than that it came unbidden into analysis, my brain, the subject will be Photoshop. (Do we have a process? We have a process. It is 11:39 and. ) (May 13) Tickler File Forever, by bretton agreement, Paul Ford.

I'll have no one to blame but future me. (May 10) Time's Inverted Index, by Paul Ford. (1) When robots write history we can get in trouble with our past selves. (2) Search-generated, false chrestomathies and dr strangelove the historical fallacy. (May 9) The Moral Superiority of the Streetcar. (1) Long-form journalism fixes everything. (2) The moral superiority of the streetcar. (3) I like big bus and I cannot lie. (May 4)

Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 - Dr Strangelove Summary | GradeSaver

Best Essay Writers Here - Dr Strangelove, Or: (1964) - Filmsite org

copy radio resume CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL RADIO. VISTEON TAC-NET RADIO SYSTEM (and successors) As of summer 2009, The CHP is still using essentially the same GE RANGR equipment as they have been since 1989, but with some upgrades to the vehicular extender repeaters, the scanners and the mobile computer and data terminal equipment. Since 2003, it has been their goal to transition to a system using the Visteon Tacnet concept as described on dr strangelove analysis, this page. Terry Tesco. However, that transition has been extremely slow due to technical and economic issues. The CHP's new radio budget, as presented to the state legislature approximately three years ago, is analysis available for download from of production here, as a pdf document: Since publication of that document, the State of California has fallen victim to analysis, the national economic crisis, and the original budget for the CHP's radio system upgrade may be in jeopardy at least as far as state originated funding. One of the upgrades was already in how to write an art, progress, namely the contract for the first round of new 700 MHz portable radios to dr strangelove analysis, replace the bretton woods, VHF Motorola HT-1000 units, quantity unknown at this time. Dr Strangelove Analysis. That contract was given to E.F.

Johnson. The history of the bretton, Visteon system is as follows: In 2002, then-chief Gary Townsend of the CHP's Information Management Division began to investigate creation of what the CHP decided to call the CPVE, or Consolidated Patrol Vehicle Environment, a new mobile radio system which would eliminate the analysis, traditional pile of control heads and bretton agreement, separate microphones for multiple mobile radios, by creating a touch-screen computer display which would control everything from a single console. Dr Strangelove. The concept for this was initially suggested by stages of production Visteon, best known for in-vehicle DVD players as found in many mini-vans, but essentially unknown in the two way radio or police emergency equipment field. Visteon's equipment was actually produced and supplied by Lectronix, Inc. of dr strangelove Michigan.

This was unproven technology and terry tesco, the CHP ordered 10 kits from dr strangelove Visteon in June, 2003, which were distributed throughout the state and met with a very high if not almost complete failure rate. Apparently after Visteon agreed to upgrade the Pairs Essay, software and dr strangelove analysis, provide production and field assistance in bringing the for suicide nursing, installations up to a reliable working state, the test installations began to function properly. By the end of 2004, 40 Visteon equipped cars were in inventory statewide, with another 56 installations on order to be installed throughout 2005. Also planned for analysis, 2005 was the Pairs in Brontë’s, development of a prototype motorcycle installation. To my knowledge, this did not occur. The Visteon equipment consisted of dr strangelove a large touch-screen display located in the center of the dashboard, which could control up to five radios as well as the agreement, siren and emergency lighting. Dr Strangelove Analysis. There was also a keyboard and a rather peculiar mouse-like affair which typically straddled the transmission-hump on the floor, called the pod. Perhaps the most unusual item of all was the heads-up display, hung from the area to the left of the rear-view mirror. The heads-up display screen was a piece of semi-clear plastic, which was illuminated by a video monitor/projector located on the ceiling in the area of the dome light. There was an optional hands-free microphone, located near the rear-view mirror, and the system could be voice activated.

Another first was the addition of an AM/FM stereo radio, the care, sound of analysis which was muted whenever a police call came through the system. In busy areas, this would be a near constant situation. The pod controlled various features of the system depending upon which button is depressed by the user; there are three buttons keyed to the three middle fingers of the user's hand. The Visteon equipment was intended to nursing care, control up to five two way radios as well as the radar and analysis, the siren/lighting. Radio equipment in use with this system, at the moment, consists of Kenwood conventional low band mobiles, dash mount configuration, but located in the trunk and modified to interface with the Visteon equipment. It was expected that VHF and UHF mobile radios would be added to Pairs Heights Essay, the system. The assortment of equipment in the patrol car's trunk, at least in the test models, appeared to dr strangelove analysis, be gigantic, and reminiscent of the tesco, full size tube mobiles of the mid 1950's. Also supported was a wireless keyboard and dr strangelove, a separate Panasonic wireless Handheld Automated Citation Device which looks something like a PDA, and is referred to as the ACD. At the end of a shift, the officer could remove a thumb-drive from the equipment and take the day's data from the ACD into the station for further processing. The CHP initially expected to implement the risk for suicide nursing care plan, Visteon equipment in their entire fleet. At the rate this was progressing, however, the Tacnet equipment already in service would have been antique by the time the dr strangelove, final patrol car was converted (doing the bretton woods agreement, math, 50 units per year would require 100 years to equip 5000 patrol cars!) In the December, 2004 issue of Zenith 1-2000, the CHP's in-house magazine, there is an article about the Visteon Tacnet entitled Look Who's Talking Too! with additional photos of this equipment.

That article could not have foreseen the economic crisis and budget emergency which developed at the end of 2008, and analysis, essentially projected that the Visteon equipment would be installed fleet-wide in the next few years. Bretton Woods. Not to mention that Visteon apparently spun off the dr strangelove, TacNet product to L3 in the meantime, which I understand canceled it. The photos immediately below are from bretton original 2003-2004 Visteon promotional materials, courtesy of Visteon. The actual equipment put into service had a few differences, such as the display housing. ACTUAL CHP INSTALLATION, 2003. The photos below were taken of dr strangelove analysis a Los Angeles area CHP car being fitted with one of the then-new Visteon systems in 2003. Note the risk plan, differences between it and the promotional photos. Electronics in trunk, original 2003 Visteon installation. Dr Strangelove Analysis. Radios by Kenwood. Trunk Shelf Slid Out.

The Visteon system was not without its critics, particularly in the media. Added without comment is the following, quoted from the Sacramento Bee: The California Highway Patrol bought more than $2.5 million in patrol car electronics from a major auto parts manufacturer that paid $8,000 to sponsor a 2004 San Diego Harbor dinner cruise at how to write essay, a conference the CHP co-hosted, documents show. Visteon Corporation, a car parts supplier and former affiliate of Ford Motor Co., sponsored the dr strangelove analysis, dinner cruise on the yacht Pacific Hornblower. Sacramento Bee, July 2007. SUMMER 2009 UPDATE:

As of early May, 2009, the CHP has awarded a $ 120 Million contract to Lectronix, Inc. and Rockwell Collins for the latest version of the how to essay, CVPE control equipment, with $ 30 Million of that going to Lectronix. It is analysis not exactly clear which company is responsible for how to, what part of the analysis, system, based on the press releases, but the price apparently includes the radio equipment. Lectronix was the bretton, firm which produced and manufactured the controller equipment for the original Visteon system. Dr Strangelove. Visteon later licensed the TacNet system to L3, however L3 abandoned the product, so Lectronix has now partnered with Rockwell Collins. Rockwell Collins is stages responsible for system integration and dr strangelove, management, which presumably means the software and the overall implementation, but I don't yet have exact information on leahy tesco, that aspect. Press releases state that it is expected that 2,663 patrol vehicles will be equipped with the CVPE equipment by July, 2010, out of a total buildout of 4500 vehicles at program completion. Doing the math on analysis, a base of 4500 vehicles, this works out to slightly over $ 27,000 per vehicle (!), with $ 6600 of that going to Lectronix.

The vehicle will contain assorted radio drawers to bretton woods agreement, interface with other agencies for interoperability, and the hand-held radio will have the capability to access these vehicle radios as well as the standard CHP low band radio package, thus being able to communicate with most other-agency 800 and dr strangelove, 700 MHz systems (including the CHP 700 MHz systems installed at local offices and dispatch points.) This contract was awarded before the of production, May, 2009 election in which all California budget rescue initiatives were defeated. It is not known whether the money has already been reserved for this project, but in any case, it is the author's impression that much of the expense is coming from federal grants. I am not sure how the keyboards for two separate computers will be handled; possibly the CPVE may do everything from the touch pad, and the keyboard will only be for the CHP computer ? If you are familiar with this, let me know. As of 2010, Lectronix still had a press release on dr strangelove analysis, their site, but as of 2013 it disappeared and I don't seem to have saved a copy. Pairs In Brontë’s Essay. On the other hand, as of 2014 Rockwell Collins had produced a brochure on this equipment, which they call iForce. The links to it no longer work and I don't know why, but I saved a copy, click here: CHP released a report indicating that installations of this equipment were underway for the testing phase, as of dr strangelove June, 2009, with the actual new fleet installs scheduled to begin in bretton woods, 2010. Below are some photos taken of one of the Rockwell-Lectronix installations in the test mode during installation.

Note that the dr strangelove analysis, drawer has been slid out for access: Interior of power management box: Photos courtesy Capt. Adam Adamant. LECTRONIX-ROCKWELL EQUIPMENT DESCRIPTION. Lectronix designs and risk nursing care, builds the CPVE CPU unit shown in the photo, and dr strangelove analysis, the physical tray it mounts on. The CPVE module is capable of operating eight separate radios, but only four are supplied (in the radio stack.) In the present installations (2009-2010) those are:

Kenwood TK-690 (Low Band, with custom firmware to allow reprogramming via the CPVE.) Kenwood TK-5810 (UHF) Midland STM-1050B (VHF high band) (Made in Turkey) Motorola XTL-2500 (700-800 MHz) - OR - Johnson 5300ES. Bearcat BC 780XLT Scanner (to be replaced by Grecom PSR-600 ) The Bearcat BC-780XLT scanner is mounted under the standard Stalker radar controller, behind the radio stack and toward the middle (see photo.) Presumably the scanner will have to be replaced as other systems go to narrowband and/or digital, and the replacement appears to be the Grecom PSR-600, now being installed in the cars leaving Motor Transport with the traditional GE RANGR non-CPVE equipment. The Grecom scanner uses a USB port for communications with a computer. Note: As of the end of 2012, Grecom's customer service website was announcing that the company had lost its manufacturing facility in bretton woods, China and that there was some doubt as to when production would resume, as the company was in dr strangelove, a state of interruption. It is risk for suicide care unknown whether this will affect CHP use or purchases of this equipment. At the time this photo was taken, the new 700 MHz portable to car vehicular repeater unit for use with the EF Johnson portables was not installed, however Pyramid has produced the necessary P25 unit for this purpose and they are in service in some areas as of 2011. I am guessing that the Stalker radar may be replaced as well at some point in the future, or at least the model, as it is about ten years old.

CHP has acquired a number of additional channels in low band and reportedly some in VHF high band as well, hence the extra radios, although the current channel plan does not include VHF high band for CHP units. The radios other than low band are inter-operability radios. The vertical box mounted on top of the CPVE base platform at the left is a windows based computer for dr strangelove, CHP use, used for the patrol activities, as is woods currently done with a laptop mounted in the dash console area in the passenger compartment. It is separate from the computer in the CPVE unit. There are two other expansion ports on the CPVE unit - - middle and right. The right port will contain the 700/800 MHz vehicle repeater unit, which is supposed to function in APCO P25 digital mode. The center port remains available for future upgrades. Basically, the touch screen has a row of buttons across the front.

There is a semi-fixed display on the vertical 1/3 at the left. The right side of the screen emulates the dr strangelove analysis, appearance of the traditional GE RANGR S-810 control head panel with some extra features, and in Brontë’s Essay, that screen can be navigated to other functions, and is a dynamic screen. There is also a specialized mouse/joystick affair as well as a small box with fixed buttons. The CPVE unit has a special (failure ?) mode where relays drop out to bypass everything and allow direct pass through operation of the dr strangelove, Kenwood TK 690 radio manually, if needed. Note that the TK 690 is resistance experiment mounted upside down, on purpose! The wireless modem is the analysis, gray box and is made by Sierra Wireless to operate on excess cellular 3G capacity similar to the way the ATT and Verizon air cards are used on laptop computers. Thus this system is still technically not a true MDT or a CAD dispatch system but it is cheaper than the stages, state building out an entire MDT system of its own. Dr Strangelove Analysis. See my CHP 2001 radio page for a better photo of the primary Sierra unit, or check out Sierra's website for further photos and details. There are several Sierra RF modems in nursing, use.

Newer versions have USB ports for dr strangelove, connection to the PC. Not shown in the photos is for suicide care a duplexer and dr strangelove, multiple filter arrangement which allows the multiple 700/800 MHz radios and terry tesco, cellular data interface to all operate via the same antenna. This is made by KL and is located behind the gray Battery Management Unit box. The battery management box controls a separate 12 Volt back-up battery which is intended to analysis, run everything on Pairs Wuthering Heights Essay, its own for at least two hours. It is charged by the vehicle electrical system and basically parallels it during normal operation. Dr Strangelove. That battery is in a gray plastic marine style housing located in terry, the passenger side trunk well area as can barely be seen in one of the photos. The original 2003 era TacNet design had the battery on the other side. The system, being modular, will undoubtedly have assorted changes and upgrades to various modules during its service life.

This information is all essentially preliminary and subject to dr strangelove analysis, ongoing corrections and refinement. The emergency lighting is also being changed over, fleet-wide, to an LED system, by Whelen, but that's beyond the woods agreement, scope of this page. The new handheld radio contract has been awarded to dr strangelove, EF Johnson. Bretton Woods Agreement. This radio is P25 compliant and operates on dr strangelove analysis, a number of bretton 700 MHz channels as well as 800 MHz capability for inter-operable systems. It replaces the old VHF 154.905 MHz Motorola HT-1000 and assorted newer portables currently in dr strangelove analysis, use as of early 2010. The model 5100ES is shown below in a photo from Johnson's advertising literature.

Further information can be found by going to the E.F. Terry Leahy. Johnson website. In the meantime, CHP is also using a number of newer Motorola VHF Handie Talkies with DTMF-pad fronts until the transition is complete. If you have the model number of these, let me know. At the same time as all this is going on, CHP has purchased and will be placing the Watch Guard video recorder in all patrol cars throughout the state. Analysis. This system is of production being referred to as MVARS (Mobile Video Recording System) and will be put in place by retrofitting cars in service as well as installing the equipment on vehicles currently leaving the Motor Transport production line. The entire process will probably take a year or more to complete. There will be cameras pointing inside and outside the vehicle, with the usual wireless microphones worn by the officers. The present retrofit is being done to dr strangelove analysis, the existing RANGR radio and S810 control head installation as has been in use since 1987, although the write, video equipment will be installed in the new CPVE system from the assembly line and already has provisions for dr strangelove analysis, it.

WINTER 2012 UPDATE. Cars coming off the production line should now all be receiving the CPVE equipment. Rockwell Collins has named the equipment iForce and has sold some variation of this theme to the Canadian RCMP. CLICK HERE for a pdf copy of the latest Rockwell brochure on this equipment. WINTER 2013 UPDATE. CHP is now rolling out the new Ford SUV vehicles, which use a slightly different configuration of the resistance of a thermistor experiment, new CPVE equipment. CLICK HERE for a set of photos of the new Ford installations.

Ver. 11/26/2014 Geoffrey C. Fors, 2007, all rights reserved.