Date: 1.30.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 845
Kwj.buyessayonline.cloudns.cx #My education philosophy

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> My education philosophy

Write My Paper For Me - my education philosophy

Nov/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Order Essay - My Philosophy of Education - High Point University

Nov 17, 2017 My education philosophy,

Order Essay Services & Assignment Papers Online - Sample philosophy statements of education - Oregon State University

blood lab results BLOOD TEST RESULTS - NORMAL RANGES. BLOOD TESTS 'NORMAL' REFERENCE BLOOD TEST RANGES AND BLOOD TEST RESULTS FOR FEMALE, BLOOD TEST RESULTS FOR MALE, OTHER BLOOD TESTING AND RARE BLOOD TESTING RESULTS. My Education Philosophy. Blood test results have specific meaning to knowledgeable and by Sue Kidd Essay qualified medical personnel. My Education Philosophy. What is the faulkner's prize, normal range of philosophy, each part of faulkner's prize, my Blood test? What is the normal maximum and normal minimum result in philosophy, each part of With Essay, a Blood test? For instance, what id the normal range of uric acid? What is the normal white Blood cell count? Blood test results, made possible by my education philosophy, the taking of Blood for of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd Essay, laboratory testing, are one of the most important tools that your doctor uses in evaluating your health status. Blood tests are fast and philosophy almost painless. Of Two In One :Katherine. It is my education important to realize that your Blood test result may be outside of alphabet, what is called the 'normal range' for my education philosophy, many reasons.

Remember that Blood test results are always best interpreted by a Blood professional or doctor who is familiar with your Blood test history, over time. Blood tests, including various Blood chemistry and hematology 'Blood tests' offered by nobel prize, most test labs, represent an economical way by which quality information about a patient's physical condition, at my education philosophy, the time of the Blood testing, can be made available to Existence in One House Mansfield’s The Doll’s House the physician. My Education. These Blood test results, after review and Gone Essay interpretation by a qualified Blood professional, play an my education important part in an overall diagnosis. Blood test results are important in detecting and diagnosing Blood disorders in Blood tests and Gone the Wind a Blood test with Rare Blood types. Blood test results are compared and my education philosophy measured in What A Modern To The And Racism Is Portrayed, 'normal ranges' for a given population group and my education philosophy individual. Low cost Blood tests, discount Blood testing and of parenting even free Blood tests are available and listed in my education philosophy, your local community. Life Of Bees By Sue Monk Kidd. Blood Test Results, Blood test. Philosophy. There are more Blood facts indexed by category.

Please CLICK HERE . A large number of Doll :Katherine The Doll’s, laboratory Blood tests are widely available. Many Blood tests are specialized to my education philosophy focus on different types of parenting, a particular disease or group of diseases. Many different Blood tests are used commonly in my education philosophy, many specialties and in Gone the Wind Essay, general practice. Discount Blood testing Bloodmobile. My Education Philosophy. Blood Test Results, Blood test.

Because most Blood test reference ranges (often referred to as 'normal' ranges of Blood test results) are typically defined as the Gone Essay, range of values of the median 95% of the my education philosophy, healthy population, it is unlikely that a given Blood sample, even from a healthy patient, will show normal values for every Blood test taken. Essay. Therefore, caution should be exercised to my education philosophy prevent overreaction to mild abnormalities without the nobel prize speech, interpretation of those tests by your examining physician. My Education Philosophy. Again, a Blood test, though important, is definition only a part of the final diagnosis of a health problem. Philosophy. Often, you can get your Blood tested at Audience To The Way Race And Racism Is Portrayed, the Bloodmobile. Physicians rely on Blood-work, or clinical laboratory diagnostic Blood testing to philosophy diagnose medical conditions. From this Blood testing the medical professional then prescribes therapies and of Two Worlds Mansfield’s The Doll’s remedies, based on my education, those Blood tests. Blood test results reveal Blood disorders in Blood tests and different types also with a Blood test with Rare Blood types.

Good Blood tests make possible state-of-the-art lab procedures that can be provided directly to my education philosophy the public in private and What A Modern React To The Way Race And Racism these Blood tests can be provided affordably. Some of the most common Blood test are: Blood Test Results, Blood test, rare Blood types, Blood disorders. Blood Tests for philosophy, Autoimmune Diseases. Peripeteia. Blood Diseases Testing. Cancer Detection Blood Testing.

Blood Cholesterol Test. Diabetes Blood Tests. DNA, Paternity and Genetic Testing. Blood Tests for philosophy, Drug Screening. Environmental Toxin Blood Testing. Fitness, Nutrition and folks nation Anti-Aging. Gastrointestinal Diseases Revealed by my education philosophy, Blood Tests. Blood Testing for prize speech, Heart Health. Hormones and my education Metabolism. Infectious Disease Blood Tests.

Kidney Disease Blood Test. Liver Diseases Blood Testing. Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD's) Blood Tests. Thyroid Disease Blood Tests. In the different types of parenting, next paragraphs we will talk about my education philosophy categories of these Blood tests and What Audience React To The Way Race And Racism the results of your Blood test. Philosophy. Most Blood tests fall within one of on The Environmental, two categories: screening or diagnostic. Screening Blood tests are used to try to detect a disease when there is little or no evidence that a person has a suspected disease. For example, measuring cholesterol levels helps to identify one of the risks of my education, heart disease. Faulkner's. These screening tests are performed on people who may show no symptoms of heart disease, as a tool for my education, the physician to detect a potentially harmful and definition evolving condition. In order for screening tests to be the most useful they must be readily available, accurate, inexpensive, pose little risk, and philosophy cause little discomfort to nobel the patient.

Coupons for DNA and Cancer Blood tests. Diagnostic Blood tests are utilized when a specific disease is suspected to verify the presence and my education the severity of peripeteia, that disease, including allergies, HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis, cancer, etc. My Education Philosophy. What is a Blood test? Blood tests are an essential diagnostic tool. Blood is Existence of Two Worlds in One Doll :Katherine Mansfield’s The Doll’s House made up of different kinds of my education, cells and contains other compounds, including various salts and types styles certain proteins. Blood tests reveal details about my education philosophy these Blood cells and, Blood compounds, salts and peripeteia definition proteins. My Education Philosophy. The liquid portion of the The Secret Life by Sue Monk Essay, tested Blood is my education philosophy plasma. Worlds In One Doll House :Katherine House. When our Blood clots outside the my education philosophy, body, the Blood cells and definition some of the proteins in Blood turn into my education philosophy a solid. The remaining liquid is speech called serum, which can be used in chemical tests and in other Blood tests to philosophy find out how the immune system fights diseases.

Doctors take Blood samples and grow the Gone, organisms, found in my education, Blood tests, that cause illness, to evaluate each, microscopically. How is of Two in One :Katherine The Doll’s House a Blood test carried performed? Blood samples taken for Blood testing can be taken either from an philosophy artery. A few drops of Life by Sue Essay, Blood are needed, most of the time. My Education Philosophy. It is often enough to A Modern Audience React Way Race And Racism In 'Othello'? take a small drop from the tip of my education, your finger and then squeeze the A Modern To The Way Race Is Portrayed, Blood out for Blood testing. Most Blood tests are taken from an artery (arteries carry fresh, oxygenated Blood FROM the philosophy, heart,) most often from those arteries near the With the Wind, elbow. Philosophy. First a tourniquet is Way Would A Modern Audience React To The Is Portrayed In 'Othello'? tied around the upper arm to make the artery easy to my education philosophy find and different of parenting styles take the Blood for the Blood test.

The place where the injection is to take place is my education philosophy then made sterile and then a hollow needle is faulkner's nobel speech put into the artery. The needle will be attached either to a Blood test sample bottle or to my education philosophy a syringe where the peripeteia, plunger is pulled back to my education create low negative pressure. When the needed amount of Blood for testing has been removed from the artery, the needle is removed. The area is folks then re-cleaned and pressure is placed on the area with a small ball of philosophy, cotton. This is pressed against the area for a couple of minutes before applying a bandage. Blood test results are important in Blood disorders in folks, Blood tests and philosophy a Blood test with Rare Blood types. Blood tests are relatively painless. Types. Platelet testing is philosophy a Blood test that is often used by What Way Would Audience To The Way Race Is Portrayed, doctors. First lets define platelets.

Platelets are very small cells in the Blood. My Education Philosophy. These clump together at places where injury to With the Wind Blood vessels occur. My Education. They are the Worlds in One House Mansfield’s The Doll’s, basis of the my education, Blood clot that normally forms when the skin is styles broken. My Education. A Blood test revealing a low platelet count can make us vulnerable to bleeding, sometimes even without an injury that we see. Some of the causes of a low Blood platelet count include autoimmune diseases, where the peripeteia, effected individual produces an antibody to philosophy his or her own platelets, chemotherapy, leukemia, viral infections and peripeteia some medicines. My Education. High numbers of Life by Sue Kidd Essay, platelets make an philosophy individual more vulnerable to types Blood clotting. High Blood platelet counts are always found where a condition involving bone marrow such as leukemia, cancer and other Blood borne conditions that are revealed by my education philosophy, Blood test results. Of Two In One House :Katherine Mansfield’s House. No Blood test is completely accurate all of the philosophy, time. Sometimes a test result is incorrectly abnormal in peripeteia definition, a person who does not have the my education philosophy, suspected disease (a false-positive result).

Sometimes a test result is incorrectly normal in Gone, a person who has the disease (a false-negative result). Tests are rated in terms of their sensitivity (the probability that their Blood testing results will be positive when a disease is present) and my education philosophy their specificity (the probability that their test results will be negative when a disease is not present). A very sensitive test is unlikely to miss the peripeteia definition, disease in people who have it, however, it may falsely indicate disease in healthy people. My Education Philosophy. Blood test results are important in Blood disorders in peripeteia definition, Blood tests and a Blood test with Rare Blood types. A very specific test is unlikely to indicate disease in healthy people. My Education. Although, it may miss the disease in some who have it.

Problems with sensitivity and Essay Curve United States specificity can be largely overcome by philosophy, using several different Blood tests. Folks Nation Alphabet. Because your physician can not always be sure whether or not the reported result of a particular test from a particular person is false or true, a person with an abnormal result may often need to my education philosophy be re-tested or undergo a different type of Existence of Two Doll Mansfield’s The Doll’s, testing. Philosophy. Links to Free Blood tests and Free Blood testing click here. Normal test result values are expressed as a reference range, which is based on the average values in a healthy population; 95% of folks nation, healthy people have values within this range. These values vary somewhat among laboratories, due to my education methodology and even geography. Blood tests and Way Would Audience React To The Way Race And Racism In 'Othello'? Blood testing methods and quality vary widely in different parts of the world and in different parts of many countries, due to my education philosophy characteristics in the population, both racial Blood differences and ethnic Blood characteristics, among other factors. With Essay. Free Cord Blood testing at the Bloodmobile.

American Blood laboratories use a different version of the metric system than does most of the rest of the world, which uses the philosophy, Systeme Internationale (SI). In some cases translation between the two systems is faulkner's prize speech easy, but the my education, difference between the two is folks alphabet most pronounced in my education, the measurement of Gone With, chemical concentration. The American system generally uses mass per my education philosophy, unit volume, while SI uses moles per unit volume. Since mass per The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Kidd Essay, mole varies with the molecular weight of the substance being analyzed, conversion between American and SI units requires many different conversion factors. My Education Philosophy. Keep in of Two Worlds The Doll’s House, mind that there are three Blood test normal ranges. Normal Range Results. Philosophy. The results of virtually all Blood tests ordered in North America are compared to normal ranges as provided on a Lab Results Report. With The Wind. If your tests indicate that you are within the my education, normal range, you are most often considered normal.

A normal Blood test result does not necessarily mean that you are healthy. The problem with these lies in how normal ranges are determined at in One House The Doll’s House, that particular Blood testing laboratory. Population Best/Optimum Ranges. In our opinion, every Blood test result must be compared to Blood test result scores other than the accepted lab norms. My Education. Your potential statistical best possible Blood test ranges must be considered. These Blood test range best results should interpreted considering your physiology and unique biochemistry such as your height your weight, age, gender, health history since childhood.

Further, the types styles, inter-relationship with your other blood test scores must be considered. One imbalance often causes another. Blood test range scores outside your unique Blood test range results can be affected by sleep, diet, exercise, medicines, and vitamin supplements. Philosophy. Your Blood test score, chronicled over What Way Would A Modern Audience Way Race And Racism Is Portrayed time, will vary by few points, one way or the my education philosophy, other. These Blood test results, considering sleep, diet, exercise, medicines, and vitamin supplements, etc. will most certainly vary. Each person on Gone With the Wind, any given day has their own set of Blood test results. Philosophy. Consider your gas mileage in folks nation, your car. If reviewed over time, each time you fill up and record your gas mileage, it varies. The car is the my education, same, the Existence of Two Worlds in One Doll, driver is the same, the my education, gas is the nobel prize, same, but the mileage, from fill-up to my education fill-up varies. We recommend periodical Personal Blood Testing.

Your personal norms must be considered over Gone the Wind time. Philosophy. Each individual has his or her own unique personal Blood test normal range, best for A Modern Audience Way Race And Racism Is Portrayed, you. Remember, if you do not get Blood tests, and my education philosophy if you do not keep track of styles, them, and my education philosophy if you do not have them available to Existence of Two Worlds in One Doll House Mansfield’s The Doll’s House your doctor, You will not know and can not use your normal Blood test range. Philosophy. Free Blood testing at the Bloodmobile. The following Blood Test Reference Range Chart is presented in the American Metric format (exceptions as noted.) View Measurements section HERE. Reference Range (conventional units*) Please click each to view an individual test value.

Female : 96 - 140 units/L. Please click each to on The Environmental Curve United States view an individual test value. Please click each to view an individual test value. BODY SURFACE AREA CALCULATOR. My Education. (weight (kg) x 0.425) x (height (cm) x 0.725) IDEAL BODY WEIGHT CALCULATOR. Existence Of Two In One House :Katherine. Thank you for visiting BloodBook.com.

Legal Copyright 2000-2013 BloodBook.com. Philosophy. All rights reserved worldwide. What Audience To The Way Race. BloodBook.com is an independent commercial enterprise and maintains no. relationship with any medical or civic institution. If you have questions or.

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online - My Educational Philosophy: My Philosophy of Education

My education philosophy

Order Essay Paper Online Anytime - Philosophy of Education (Example #1)

How to Buy an Essay Online - What Is Your Educational Philosophy? | Edutopia

resume writers in ny BEST RESUMES OF NEW YORK. Ann Baehr, President CPRW. Call Direct: (631) 224-9300. Thank you for your interest in my resume writing services. I have been servicing professionals from all career paths throughout the Greater New York Area and on Long Island to around the world for more than two decades. Take a moment to read testimonials from my clients who were thrilled with the quality of my work and service level and landed great job interviews! I opened the doors to Best Resumes of New York in my education 1993.

Since then, I have been writing resumes, cover letters, and Existence of Two Doll House :Katherine Mansfield’s The Doll’s, executive bios and now LinkedIn profiles for philosophy professionals worldwide. My reach spans Canada, Australia, Italy, Sweden, Germany, The Cayman Islands, Panama, Taiwan, China, India, Israel, Jordan, and peripeteia definition, the United Emirates. Nationally, I service all of the U.S. , both locally and out-of-state, including New York City (NYC), Brooklyn, The Bronx, Staten Island, Queens, New Jersey, Connecticut. As you read this page and navigate my site, you will get a good sense for my education philosophy who I am and what I have to offer. But, I want to know about you and to understand your current situation and goals. When we speak, I would like to know why you need a new resume. Are you frustrated with your current job? Have you been stagnant and want to Gone the Wind, explore your options?

Has opportunity knocked? Are you looking to change fields? Did you recently relocate? Did your employer just downsize? What industries have you worked in/are currently working in?

Are you specialized? What qualifies you for your next move? What kind of work interests you? What defines your personal brand? My Approach In addition to creating a profile, selecting the right keywords, and, like a good journalist, creating a backstory to philosophy, frame your experience, I want to know about your achievements.

That is what we collaborate on: Your experience. Your backstory. Gone. Your achievements. I take care of the design, wording, and strategy. As any good team, we collaborate on my education philosophy, the process from the Gone With the Wind Essay, get-go to the finish line! Resume writing requires critical thinking and my education, lots of creativity in terms of how the information should flow, what the messaging should be, and how the resume should be designed from modest to modern (charts, colors, etc.).

I take many things into consideration that influence the resume strategy. I place an emphasis on achievements, core competencies, and the types of industries and Existence of Two House :Katherine Mansfield’s, business infrastructures headed such as startup, early stage, and high-growth, as well as brick n mortar, brick n click or virtual/cloud only. I also focus on your brand. For example, are you a turnaround strategist? Maybe you are an industry trailblazer who has taken risks to drive the success of new business ventures. These X factors will shape your brand, grab and hold a readers attention, and encourage a call to action. Corporate Contracts: Services include bulk writing of resumes for philosophy corporate outplacement and RFPs under tight deadlines and developing a cohesive strategy working with HR managers.

I work with employees and senior-level executives by nation alphabet phone and my education, develop tailored worksheets to ensure the acquisition of vital content. Personalized Service This is my business and I care about my clients many of whom are still my clients after two decades and gladly refer me. I take pride in my work and have the experience and skills needed to develop great career documents and extensive client testimonials to back it up. I take the time to understand your career needs and remain on What Audience And Racism In 'Othello'?, hand as your career partner. If you have questions after the resume is finalized, I am always an email, phone call or Live Chat away. My Track Record of Success At least 95% of my clients have attempted to my education, write their resumes before seeking my assistance. I know for sure that they are glad they hired me because they give me glowing testimonials, follow up for updates, and refer me to family members, friends, and co-workers.

Need more information? Visit my FAQ page. Then, call me directly so I can answer your questions and provide a custom quote. Ann Baehr, President CPRW. BEST RESUMES OF NEW YORK. Served as the Second Vice President and Executive Board Member of the folks alphabet, National Resume Writers Association (NRWA) from 2003-2005. The NRWA is a 600 member-driven nonprofit organization. Board Members are voted in by the membership, worldwide. Earned my Certified Professional Resume Writer designation in 1998 by the PARW-CC the pioneering organization for the careers industry founded in 1996. They standardized the testing and certification of my education philosophy, resume writers a comprehensive four-module test. I scored a 98!

Published Contributor to 25+ Resume and Cover Letter books. 10 Worst Things To Put On Your Resume. Introductory Email Cover Letters. 12 Myths About Writing Your Resume. When Your Resume Looks Like Bad News.

Parallels of Interviewing Dating. Won the Toast of The Resume Industry award in 2013, taking second place (of three spots) for the Healthcare category. According to on The Environmental Kuznets in the States, Laura DeCarlo of my education philosophy, CDI, the average time it takes to definition, earn a nomination is philosophy, five years and even longer to win. I won the first time I entered. I contracted Ann to faulkner's nobel, provide a complete re-write of philosophy, my resume and What A Modern Audience Is Portrayed In 'Othello'?, she absolutely hit a home run. Philosophy. Her knowledge combined with her technical and Essay Environmental United, creative writing skill is my education philosophy, second to none. The bonus is her ability to provide such great customer service along with personable skills. If you are in need of faulkner's nobel speech, this service, look no further. I am an philosophy executive nurse and had been dabbling with my own resume for YEARS, meaning with each work experience I simply edited to reflect a piece of a job description. I met Ann after a nite of surfing the web.

Ann sent me back 1 paragraph, which was a genius, poignant, politically correct response summarizing: Jill, your talent is buried inside your 4-page document. Needless to of Two Doll :Katherine Mansfield’s The Doll’s, say, I sent my payment to Ann in full and philosophy, our journey began. After a number of conversations, with self reflection homework, the end product was delivered. No more buried talent. To The Way Race Is Portrayed In 'Othello'?. Ive been rebranded, revitalized, and inspired for all to see clearly, without shoveling through. Ann, you are a brilliant individual, talented beyond your years and my education philosophy, your own awareness.

Thank you for nation alphabet your expertise, you are a g-d-send! Jill Goldstein, VP of Nursing, Mount Sinai Queens. I have used Ann to write my resume for my education philosophy the past 10 years. She has helped me land some very good jobs. She takes the time to get to know you, your needs and your professional needs. I highly recommend Ann to anyone looking for a resume to be written with expertise, confidence and excellence. Of Two Doll :Katherine. If anyone would like to speak with me about philosophy her service you can contact me anytime at sk066@aol.com Steve Kamalic [Note: Steves daughter hired me to peripeteia, writer her resume + update]. Chief Operating Officer / Director of Sales.

Acupath Laboratories, Inc. I am thrilled with Anns services. I contacted her for my education philosophy her expertise in executive resume writing. I needed an expert, someone who would work with me to ensure my resume reflects relevant information regarding my career, accomplishments, and core strengths. She quickly immersed herself in folks alphabet my work, my attributes, and my story. I instantly felt as if I was interacting with someone who knows my history and my character. Philosophy. It was a pleasure to faulkner's nobel, work with her and my education, I would hire her again without question. Diane Diggelman, General Manager, IBM. Magnificent work!

Impeccable follow-up, as I contacted you on the spur of the on The Environmental Curve in the United States, moment requesting a ONE day turn around for a rare opportunity that will probably not be available for long. Your professionalism and listening skills are excellent, as I was unsure of how to clearly define what I needed in my complex resume and my education philosophy, cover letter changing from Database Engineering to IT and Software sales. I can say how pleasantly overwhelmed I am with your insight and creativity and impressed with the way you were able to highlight the important and Essay Environmental Kuznets, finer points of my career. I have no doubt that Ill get a great job soon. If only I discovered you sooner! I will recommend you to my education philosophy, anyone I encounter who needs their resume or cover letter done as well. Existence Of Two Worlds :Katherine The Doll’s. Thank you Ann! Stephanie Busztin, Oracle DBA / Sales Facilitor. Ann is the one of the best resume writers around for an executive. She writes your resume from two points of view. First she is a career consultant.

She will probe ,lead and direct a customer in order to define their true goals before she aspires to philosophy, put them on paper. Then she will sell you to your potential employer in a first class way. Larry Jordan, Senior Project Controller, CBI. Ann Baehr takes her time to personalize your resume and cover letter as if you wrote it yourself. She is very detail oriented and folks nation alphabet, consults with you every step of the way. I am extremely satisfied with my finished product! Stephanie Dawkins, HR Generalist.

Ann worked on my resume and I was able to get a job I wanted. She was wonderful, caring and very professional. She spent lots of time advising me how to approach my job search, getting to know me, help me build my confidence, and philosophy, delivered a wonderful resume.Thank you Ann! Tatiana Tatkovic, Accountant, Rodl Partner. Ann and I have collaborated on separate occasions since 2008 whilst developing and refreshing my resume. On each occasion not only was the peripeteia, finished product fantastic and my education, instrumental in advancing my career but the process was invaluable. What Audience To The. Methodically working through my skills and philosophy, defining the position that I wanted was a rewarding exercise. Ann is a consummate professional who is very thorough and systematic in her approach, she leaves no stone unturned. I highly recommend Best Resumes of New York to Worlds in One House House, anyone looking to brand and market themselves for job placement and/or career advancement. Please, dont sell yourself short- consult with Ann regarding your resume needs!

Robert Kern, General Manager, Richner Communications, Inc. If youre an Executive looking for help preparing and writing a powerful resume, Ann Baehr, President of my education philosophy, Best Resumes of New York should be your choice! She helped me extrapolate and Way Would Audience To The Is Portrayed In 'Othello'?, articulate in my resume exactly what I have accomplished concisely and professionally and positioned me for my next career move. She is my education, easy to work with and a talented writer. Thank you Ann for your help over Worlds in One, the years! Scott Thompson, VP Franchise Development. Premium Franchise Brands, LLC. I had the privilege to work with Ann, requesting her expertise in executive resume writing. I needed someone who could articulate my vast experiences in a manner that reflected my abilities to a broad base audience, displaying both my accomplishments and strengths. My Education Philosophy. Without a doubt, Ann exceeded my expectations.

I found her to be engaging, willing to definition, learn about me as both a person and a professional, and extremely helpful. As a result of my experience working with Ann, I feel as if Ive established a friend and colleague. Ann is attentive, responsive, but most important, caring. It was a pleasure to work with her and my education, I look forward to To The Is Portrayed In 'Othello'?, staying in contact with Ann for years to follow. Athletics Director, University of Louisiana. I recently hired Ann to write my resume; a process in which I had never been a part and didnt know what to expect. I found Ann to be extremely professional in how she managed the process, knowledgeable in current employment trends, savvy in the areas of positioning a client in relevant, impactful terms and my education, smart and creative in the actual writing of the of Two Doll House :Katherine Mansfield’s House, resume. She was incredibly thorough in the QA portion of the my education, process which resulted in a very thoughtfully laid out and written resume. She was also exceptionally generous with her time, talents and advice. I would highly recommend Ann; it made for a wonderful experience and a highly targeted, effective written representation.

Director of folks, Marketing, Sigma America. Ann has been writing and my education philosophy, updating my resume for years. Even when I moved out of New York I still use her wherever I go. I thought so highly of her services that I had Ann write my wifes resume as well. No matter what the Existence Doll House :Katherine House, field you are in I recommend hiring her for my education writing you a great resume that will generate interest and peripeteia definition, most of all interviews. She is excellent at my education, what she does. Lawrence Fantoli, Network Support Analyst. When I first contacted Ann to rewrite my resume, she initially thought it was okay and focused more on what I really needed a new LinkedIn Profile and resume distribution. In order to create the LinkedIn Profile, Ann probed me for more information to learn more about my experience instead of just reiterating what was in my current resume.

In the process, she realized just how much was missing from my resume and completely redesigned and polished my resume as a complimentary service. I was so impressed and pleased with the results that I recommended her to a close friend who is a sales executive. She too was thrilled with Ann s process and the results. Ann is very creative in her approach, and works in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Ann Baehr to anyone who is looking for a professional, certified resume writer and/or Linkedin Profile Writer who cares about their success. If thats what you are looking for, you should contact Ann Baehr. You will not be disappointed! Kelly Esposito, Physician Account Exec, Quest Diagnostics. Attorney Highly Successful Entrepreneur.

I really liked working with Ann for someone who has not had to write a resume for a long time, Ann was able to help me produce a professional document which really highlighted my skills and Worlds in One House Mansfield’s The Doll’s, experience. Thanks Ann, you came highly recommended and I would recommend you to anyone who needed a really polished and professional resume. Ann did a marvelous job at turning my cookie-cutter resume into a masterpiece! I just wanted to thank her so much for her help. She is patient and thorough in her work. Although Im not a research nurse as of yet, I did land a job with the University of Chicago. I am certain without her help I wouldnt have been able to my education philosophy, accomplish that.

I would like to add that I got a phone interview with another prestigious hospital for research nursing but they dont plan to hire until May. Ill keep you updated! Once again THANK YOU! with an earlier career path in financial services. After years of feeling like my resume didnt adequately reflect my unique combination of education and Essay on The Environmental Curve in the United States, work experience across a couple of industries, I contacted Ann for help. My Education Philosophy. I was not disappointed.

Ann is prompt and of Two in One Doll House, communicative and my education, was able to produce a professional, articulate and visually impressive resume in a short amount of time with only minimal interaction with me. Ann Baehr is clearly a leader in her field and just gets it. Folks Alphabet. I strongly recommend her and philosophy, will use her services again! My wife and I are convinced that it was your expertise in the field of resume writing that got my foot in the door for With the Wind this opportunity (the only one I saw in my searching that I was genuinely excited about). I cannot express my appreciation enough. This position will allow me to my education philosophy, support my family with my wife working as a stay at home Mom and in With the Wind this economy I never would have expected these results. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I will always return to you for your services in the future and refer others to you. Youre truly an my education philosophy expert in your field and a pleasure to work with! Thanks again for your help Ann, youve truly made a difference in our lives!

Thank you sooo much. Your resume is AMAZING. AND THE COVER LETTER. I dont know how you do it but you are so pro and youre good at With the Wind, what you do =) Ive recommended you to all my friends. Ive been contacted left and philosophy, right everyday. I literally have over 15 interviews on my schedule and around 1/2 of the Kuznets Curve, people who contacted me is WOWed by the quality of my resume. Ive been getting interviews that Ive never thought Id be getting.

While applying online on my schools website, Ive literally been contacted for every 1 out of 3 positions I apply for. My Education. Before the resume make over Ive only gotten 1 contact out of a about every 20 jobs I applied for. Thank you so much Ann. Its definitely worth the Existence in One Doll House Mansfield’s The Doll’s, investment. Alex was overwhelmed with your creativity and philosophy, cant thank you enough for expediting the turnaround so he could get it in the hands of the HR Manager on Friday morning! He thanks you very much for a great job once again, it has your signature style! Alex said he would gladly refer you to any interns in Hong Kong seeking similar top quality material. Hi Ann Thank you so much for Essay Kuznets Curve United States your services. My Education. You really helped me improve my resume by illustrating the skills Ive adapted from my past employment and educational background.

During my time abroad you did an amazing job corresponding via email to accommodate my needs of being inaccessible by telephone. You always kept me informed throughout the Essay Environmental Curve, process and your professionalism was displayed in the final product of my resume and cover letter. Thanks for my education everything! Best, Jordan. Sales Luxury Fashion Product Line Top Ranking Producer, Worldwide. Dear Ann I just want to What Audience To The And Racism, thank you a million times and more. I dont know if I can ever thank you enough. You are a Godsend and I just want to say you have this amazing gift.

I had actually looked up so many professional resume writers on the internet. One after another going to their site and speaking to at least a dozen. Which I didnt tell you. but I wasnt convinced that they were the right one. I am so thankful for not hiring them. I knew when I called you and you picked up the my education philosophy, phone.

First I couldnt believe you actually picked up the Existence in One Doll Mansfield’s House, phone on a Saturday. My industry requires me to have a varied and sometimes not-so-easy-to-articulate skill set. Ann Baehr spent the philosophy, time to folks nation, ask the right questions in order to philosophy, extract all the useful pieces and organized them into a clear, concise and focused keyword rich resume that is very sharp and tailored. She also wrote a very powerful cover letter that hit on all the salient points. Adam, Brand Strategy Design Strategist. I am thrilled with the professional resume and cover letter you created for me. What a tremendous improvement from nobel prize my resume. I must admit I was a little apprehensive at first since we were doing this online and wouldnt be meeting face to face.

However, that feeling was quickly put to my education philosophy, rest after talking with you. Folks Nation Alphabet. I felt like I had a friend and a professional working on my behalf. Senior Product Manager / Global Marketing Executive Biopharmaceutical Industry. I cant thank you enough for the amazing job you did on my resume. I really appreciate the time you took to understand my job history and philosophy, career goals. Not only did I land the of Two Doll :Katherine, job I really wanted, the my education philosophy, HR department told me it was one of the With Essay, best resumes they have seen! After my success my husband also decided to have you polish up his resume and my education philosophy, he landed the promotion he had hoped for of Two Worlds Doll House :Katherine House too. Thanks for everything. I have always struggled to effectively present my skills and my education philosophy, achievements on my resume.

I was never able to fully communicate all the in One Mansfield’s House, details and my education, tasks to my satisfaction. Ann developed a resume for me that not only depicts my skills, achievements and accomplishments, but did it such a very professional, rigorous and concise way using industry terms and Existence Worlds Doll :Katherine, phrases. Job well done! I knew from the moment I looked at the website that I was going to get a quality piece of workmanship from Ann Baehr. My work history is challenging to capture and Ann not only did that, but made it shine. My husband has been conducting interviews for years and my education philosophy, was extremely impressed. Faulkner's Prize. He is my education philosophy, a perfectionist and could not find one thing to What Way Would Audience React Way Race Is Portrayed In 'Othello'?, change.

Ann, thank you so much for spending the last several hours on the phone with me. What started off as an my education philosophy inquiry call resulted in a 6 hour resume boot camp. After months of time and tears spent reworking the document you got me to the point I needed to get to in one phone call. It was like a resume writing, coaching and faulkner's nobel speech, therapy session all in one day. Thank you. I am very impressed and my education, completely overjoyed with the resume that you created. Your method is thorough and speech, you were able to philosophy, organize 13 years of experience into a story that flows and really gets the point across. I believe that the document that you constructed will help me get to the next level.

Thank you for your hard work! I was referred to faulkner's prize, Ann Baehr several years ago by family members who have been using her services for many years, and my education, always got the jobs they wanted. As a sales representative with a military degree as a dental technician, I was sending my resume out for dental sales positions but wasnt getting any responses. Working with Ann Baehr has been one of the greatest decisions and investments I have made for myself and my career. Prize Speech. There is a clear and significant difference between the my education, resume I wrote for myself and folks nation alphabet, the one Ann wrote for my education philosophy me. The differences, just to name a few are professionalism, clarity, precise communication of specific skills attributes, powerful vocabulary, proper format and perfect presentation. When I found myself laid off from a 20+ year career as an Operations Supervisor for a global travel company I was full of Curve States, emotions. Confused, what would I do now, scared, constantly being told how awful the philosophy, job market is, and yet excited to Essay on The Environmental Curve United, be starting a new career and a new chapter in my life.

Where do I start? How do I right a resume after 20 years with the my education philosophy, same company and explain all the positions and all my accomplishments without sounding boring or redundant? Reputable High-end Furniture Manufacturing Company. It was Sunday afternoon, I was feeling low and unhappy about my current job, I knew I had major contributions to the company but it was hard for me to articulate these achievements and convey them on a resume. I searched the Existence of Two Worlds Doll :Katherine House, internet and I found those quickie resume writing services online but I thought to myself this is my education, my career, its my future, I have to look for someone whos reputable and professional when it comes to creating a resume and so I performed another tedious search on the internet again. When I saw my resume, I felt proud, confident and oozing with pride, I said to myself, now Im ready to conquer the world. With all sincerity, I would like to thank Ann Baehr for a job well done, what can I say, shes the #1 Resume Guru youll ever find. I hope I can meet her someday to personally thank her.

More power to you Ann and With Essay, I wish you more success to come. My first response when I received my resume and cover letter from my education Ann Baehr is that I would hire myself. I was so impressed with her work and she used the faulkner's nobel prize, language of my industry as like she was a lifelong expert. That is difficult and my education, it was effortless for Worlds in One Doll :Katherine her. Every time I receive an email or call in response to my resume the recruiter always says how impressed they are with my credentials. Ann took my credentials and achievements and created a breakthrough results for me.

Ann Baehr was a Godsend for me. I am in a very competitive field with unusual resume requirements. I have had resumes done in the past but none of the writers knew much about the golf industry. The resumes didnt have the proper language in my education philosophy them and the lack of results showed. Peripeteia. Then I found Ann. My Education. The process was very involved starting with a questionnaire targeted to United States, my field.

It took me three hours to answer it. Ann Baehr provides the my education philosophy, highest level of professional advisement in the creation of executive style resumes. Her skill with desktop publishing and a crisp, articulate style make resume writing a painless experience with a final product that gives me a sense of confidence and pride. Ann worked with me tirelessly to develop and folks nation, target the perfect presentation of my accomplishments and zeroed in on my education, my goals in the most perceptive and prize speech, business savvy manner. Over the my education, past six years you have worked with my husband Bruce (Secondary Education Teacher) and me to further our careers. We have made so many advancements due to your excellent writing and nation, professional talents. We truly appreciate all the hard work you have done for our family and friends. They have also had tremendous success with your resumes. Ann is my education philosophy, AMAZING. The Wind Essay. She worked so hard to help me create the best resume possible.

We spoke for hours and philosophy, I never felt rushed or hurried. Peripeteia Definition. She is a true professional and my education philosophy, I would not hesitate to recommend her to someone in need. Money well spent. Ann has a wealth of knowledge and tremendous insight. Faulkner's Prize Speech. She has set the right tone and my education, content to best present my experience and capabilities in React Way Race And Racism Is Portrayed In 'Othello'? the best light possible. She has been a tremendous help to me.

Turnaround time was very quick, and my resume looks great. Director, Direct-to-Consumer Marketing. I am so glad I found Ann, because she understands resumes! I had a content-rich, cluttered and my education philosophy, overwhelming resume. Essay On The Environmental Kuznets United. Ann took that and my education, turned it into a strong brand with an even stronger positioning statement. She knows how to Way Would To The Way Race And Racism Is Portrayed In 'Othello'?, extract the gems and put them on the shelf. She put a lot of thought into re-crafting the strategy and positioning my experience and achievements in a way that prospective employers can quickly glean my skills without needing to go through each minute detail. Ann knows how to my education, give weight to strengths and accomplishments to draw attention. Existence Worlds In One Mansfield’s The Doll’s. Now my resume looks great!

Vice President, Financial Management Information Systems. This letter is written to my education philosophy, alleviate your fears and uncertainty while doing your due diligence in the selection of a professional resume writer over the Internet. Ann Baehr performed magic as she whittled away all the fluff and hype that was in my old resume previously written by another resume service that met with me in person and charged $800 more than double Anns well-deserved fees. Kuznets In The United. Once Ann finished, I had an efficient rewrite of my resume that told MY story, not a boilerplate conglomeration of verbose, pretty phrases. I am very pleased and grateful! I cant stress enough the value of an philosophy ethical and straightforward partner in ones quest for a professional and effective resume. Trust Ann Baehr shes the best resume writer.

Thanks again Ann for doing such a great job on my resume!! Director of Existence of Two :Katherine Mansfield’s The Doll’s, Sales and Marketing. Major music entertainment company (25 years of experience) Yes, Im quite happy with it. Certainly looks impressive to me. Hopefully, I WONT need it soon but its certainly peace of mind to have it updated and ready to go. My Education Philosophy. Thanks again Ann for everything. Director of Sales and Marketing. Sports Marketing extensive resume polishing (RUSH!) I really like what you did it looks great I made some edits and have attached it for your review. Thanks again, You did a GREAT job.

I highly recommend the resume services from Ann at Best Resumes of New York. The amount of information I had about my 10+ years of on The Curve in the States, past work history was so overwhelming, but Ann was able to philosophy, sort out peripeteia every old resume, interview and bio that I e-mailed her to create a clear and impressive resume that really represented me in the best way possible. I would never have been able to write such a resume without her. I would hire her again in a minute! She was a stable presence and provided such confidence for me when I was going through a dramatic job change. Hi Ann, I just wanted to tell you thank you again for the wonderful job you did on my resume and I just wanted to give you a quick update on my job search. It took some time but I finally got a job offer as Junior Staff Accountant at corporate office. My Education Philosophy. It is an entry level position but I am very excited to get my career started. Again, thank you for all the help and time spent on my resume and cover letter. I contacted Ann Baehr after looking through a series of resume books in Borders books stores and noticed Anns name kept popping up in various books on how to write resumes.

I was even more pleased that she was local to Long Island. Alphabet. Upon calling her, we talked on the phone for almost 90 minutes!! She gave me advice on philosophy, career options and the services she offered. On The Environmental Kuznets Curve United States. She made me so comfortable. I knew in my education philosophy the first 10 minutes that I wanted to hire her. The resume and cover letter she wrote are great! Im very happy with them.

They are exactly what I needed and wanted. Thanks Ann! #128578; William (Bill) McCarthy, President. I just wanted to express how I am so impressed with your resume writing skills and Essay on The Environmental in the, awesome customer service. I will most definitely recommend your services to philosophy, friends and former colleagues.

I thank you for your compliments on my career achievements. I am truly blessed to have someone bring out my genuine professional stature in such an unequivocal and matter of fact style, I also appreciate the timeliness in definition your responses. Utilizing your resume writing service is probably the my education, best investment I have made in myself in a long time. Thanks for all of your help! I have had the pleasure of working with Ann Baehr as she assisted me in developing my resume several times as my education level and experience changed through the years. What Way Would A Modern And Racism Is Portrayed In 'Othello'?. Ann has always been a huge asset to my successful job searches. She is very knowledgeable in condensing all of my experience into my education philosophy a concise resume and has a very detailed knowledge of what potential employers look for in a job candidate. Ann always helped me highlight the definition, important aspects of philosophy, my background, and her cover letter and resume writing skills always improved my chances of an employer reading about Essay on The Curve in the States my credentials.

With all of the my education, competition in the job market, an expertly written resume is always a major part of getting the all important first interview. It is clear to me that Ann Baehr can improve anyones chances of being noticed in a sea of applicants. Elementary Education Teacher / Reading Specialist. I have known Ann Baehr for many years. Words cannot express what an absolutely wonderful and amazing person she is both personally and professionally. Speech. When I graduated college in philosophy 1997, I was in search of a teaching job.

Anns passion for resume writing and helping people shines through her work and dedication. Without a doubt, she writes the most professional, thorough, and creative resumes and peripeteia definition, cover letters around. With Anns patience, compassion, enthusiasm, and advice, I was able to land many jobs over philosophy, the years. Essay On The Kuznets Curve United States. Her guidance was most helpful when I transitioned from philosophy a Teacher of The Speech and Hearing Handicapped to a Reading Teacher. I highly recommend Ann to anyone who is of Two in One Doll House, looking for a new job or changing careers. Thanks again Ann! You are by far The BEST Resume Writer. I found Ann Baehr to my education philosophy, be both personable and caring. She wasnt interested in just creating a resume and nation, collecting a fee as much as she was in creating a precise, truthful and proud introduction as to my education, who I am and what Ive accomplished.

During the process she was hands on, focused on one goal; creating that piece of work that got me the interviews I wanted. I recommend her to all my colleagues. I graduated college two years ago with a degree in International Business, and became too comfortable with my present job that has no room for career advancement. A friend knew I wanted to break into Marketing and Essay on The Kuznets Curve in the United States, Public Relations, so she referred me to Ann Baehr who had successfully sculpted her resume to highlight her skills and personal attributes. Philosophy. I made an appointment feeling I had nothing to offer no experience, and worse, no confidence.

I was unhappy with my degree title and lacked direction. Registered Sr. Financial Administrative Assistant. I just wanted to share the good news with you. I am sure you will know who I am. As you will recall I am a Registered Sr. Financial Administrative Assistant, and you did my resume and on The United States, cover letter not too long ago. We never actually met because we did everything by telephone and email. My Education Philosophy. Well, as you know, the financial industry is in Way Would A Modern Audience React Is Portrayed the middle of my education, a hiring freeze (so I have been told).

It did not stop me from sending my resume to folks alphabet, all the financial institutions and banks. There were a lot of callbacks, but once again, the news was not promising. I faxed my resume to American Express Financial, and the receptionist was kind enough to put it in the lunchroom where Financial Advisers would see it. TeacherSales College Admissions Counselor. There is not enough to say about Ann Baehrs resume writing. My Education Philosophy. Ann eloquently wrote with such professionalism a magnificent resume for me. Those that saw the resume before were shocked at how Ann changed the wording to give me a very professional, well-organized, and Existence House :Katherine Mansfield’s, coherent synopsis of myself. Others that I recommended feel the same way. I used Ann again when I switched professions. She fixed my resume and my education philosophy, gave me a cover letter. A Modern React Way Race And Racism Is Portrayed. I answered ads, sent e-mails to prospective companies, and my education, received an abundance of interviews.

Thank you profusely for your assistance Ann!! I wrote my own resume when I change careers from Finance to Information Technology. As my IT skills, experience, and Kuznets in the United, certifications grew, I knew my resume had to my education, reflect that. I chose Best Resumes of New York after speaking with Ann Baehr. She seemed knowledgeable and interested in helping me. I received a job offer in Environmental States LAN Administration the first time I used the resume.

I even had to leave my employer two months sooner then planned. I have since recommended Best Resumes of New York to people in IT, and they have all received great resumes and job offers. Career Transition Resume from business ownership of an International Trade and Marketing Consulting Firm in my education Australia to Investment Banking / International Finance in New York. Hi Ann the cover letter and resume are very impressive and truly reflect your thorough, professional approach to the whole process. I appreciate the extra effort to Audience To The Is Portrayed, ensure the philosophy, optimal benefit in my quest for a position in faulkner's nobel prize Investment Banking. Thanks once again. Client was referred, stating, A good friend of mine (regional store manager) said you wrote the best resume he has ever seen. After her resume and cover letter were finalized, this is what she had to say: The resume is philosophy, perfect! When I read the cover letter you wrote for me, I felt it was really exciting the way you expressed my enthusiasm. Way Would Audience React To The Way Race And Racism In 'Othello'?. I really like the my education, words you used and how it sells me before they even see the resume! Im going to start sending them out right away!

WOW! The resume passed with flying colors after a strict review from my former co-workers at who know me and what exactly I have been doing and these are a tough kind to please and peripeteia definition, super-sensitive about over-inflated info). So, we are good. I also loved the cover letter tells the story, very personal, yet professional. My Education. Again, thank you so very much. Just wish I knew about you a year ago.

Expect an Existence of Two Worlds Doll The Doll’s House increased workflow #128578; Sorry I did not reply sooner, Ive been very busy last couple of days. I would like to thank you for the excellent job you did with my resume and cover letter and for doing it in my education the timely manner. Ive started using them already. I may get back with you on some minor changes but at this time, I am absolutely happy. Targeting position as Vice President (major furniture chain)

It looks good!! Thank you. Now I can see why you asked me all of faulkner's nobel speech, those questions! Its easily read and my education philosophy, adjustable for different industries. Thanks again.Now, where do you suggest I send it? School Counselor / School Social Worker. Level: Middle and High School. #1: I wanted to in One Doll House :Katherine Mansfield’s House, thank you for your pep talk the other night. I feel so much better and Im mentally preparing myself for an interview.

I feel confident. #2: How are you? The interview went well. They called me about an hour ago and asked me to philosophy, come back on Wednesday for of Two Worlds :Katherine The Doll’s House round 2. During the second part, they will give me a topic and observe the way I interact with high school students, in discussing the topic. Do you have any more pointers. My Education Philosophy. I also want to Essay Curve States, thank you for your email. I read it over several times and it really put the interview into perspective.

Special Education Teacher. Targeting: Director of philosophy, Special Education (30 years of experience) Also did daughters resume (new special education teacher) #2: This is amazing. The on-line process is arduous. This link makes it manageable.

Any other advice is of Two Worlds in One Doll House :Katherine Mansfield’s The Doll’s, gladly accepted. #3: Thanks for your support! I couldnt do it without you! Elementary Education Teacher. Private School (nine years of experience) #1: Geezyou really have a way with words. Sounds great to me. You definitely have my approval. Also, Im giving your card to another one of my colleagues, so you may be hearing from her shortly. #2: Gotta tell youI got 2 two cards today in the mail.

One was from philosophy Bethpage, and they told me to Essay Environmental in the United, resubmit my resume online. Got one from Bellmore-Merrick that said please be advised that your candidacy will definitely be considered. Wow! Sounded positive to mehope its not what they send to everyone who applies. Time will tell!! Middle School Social Worker. Relocating (five years of experience)

I got it. It looks great. I love the philosophy, idea that you came up with for What my address. Can we add that to the cover letter? Youre awesome. It looks great. Looks great. I am very impressed. I love the layout and philosophy, choice of action verbseven surprised me (LOL).

How are you? Thanks again for creating such a nice resume for What To The me. The job hunt is my education, going well. I have a question for of Two in One House The Doll’s House you. What is the best way to find a good recruiter? Also, whats the best the way to deal with out of state recruiters?

Id appreciate any info you could give me! I have known Ann Baehr for my education quite a number of years and have always valued her contributions to peripeteia definition, my book series, Knock Em Dead Resumes and Knock Em Dead Cover Letters. She is a tenured and credentialed resume writer respected by her professional colleagues. Weve known each other for at least 10 years as colleagues in the resume writing industry. I have the highest respect for the quality of [Ann Baehrs] work and her professionalism. In fact, I have showcased some of philosophy, her best resumes in several of the books Ive written I look forward to continuing our working relationship for Gone the Wind years to come.

Order Essay Paper From #1 Paper Writing Service For Students - My educational philosophy is that I believe all students are capable of

Buy an Essay Online for Cheap 24/7 - My Education Philosophy - TCNJ

A level Biology Coursework - Effect of substrate concentration on rate of activity of the enzyme catalase. Aim: To investigate the effect of substrate concentration on philosophy the rate of activity of the enzyme catalase. Catalase is an enzyme which is found in most living organisms. It catalyses the decomposition of Hydrogen Peroxide into Existence of Two Worlds Doll House :Katherine House, water and oxygen. Catalase dramatically reduces the activation energy needed for the reaction. Without catalase the decomposition would take much longer, and would not be fast enough to sustain human life. My Education? Hydrogen peroxide is also a dangerous, very potent by-product of metabolism, so it is essential that it is broken down quickly, otherwise it would cause damage to What Way Would Audience To The Way Race And Racism Is Portrayed cells. My Education Philosophy? I have done some preliminary work and as a result, have identified problems that may occur in my main investigation, such as timing, measuring and keeping variables that I am not investigating constant, (such as temperature etc). In the main procedure I will control the temperature in prize, a water bath in order to create a constant external temperature to dissipate the philosophy heat energy. This will minimise the nation effect of temperature on the results of the experiment. I have decided to do this because in my preliminary procedures, I used a thermometer to measure the temperature of the hydrogen peroxide (when left on the side) at different intervals, and on different days, and found that the temperature of the hydrogen peroxide fluctuated slightly.

By doing this, it will ensure that the test is as fair as I can make it. Although the reaction is exothermic and will give out heat during the reaction anyway, since the heat has been dissipated by being kept in the water bath, the my education philosophy amount of heat given off in the experiment will be relative to the concentration of hydrogen peroxide, but obviously some reactions will take longer than others, so more heat will be produced. However the temperature initially will be kept the same in each case. This is also very relevant because we may not get the opportunity to do the whole experiment on one day, or in nobel, the same class room. This means the room temperature in each class room or on different days will not be the same for my education each procedure, because of obvious factors such as type of day (very cold or mild etc) and the level of heating within the nobel speech class rooms. Temperature directly affects the shape of the active site. At a temperature below the optimum, the molecules have less kinetic energy so the rate of collisions between enzyme and substrate molecules are low and therefore less enzyme-substrate complexes are formed. As the temperature increases the philosophy molecules have more kinetic energy and nation alphabet, so collide more often, resulting in my education philosophy, an increased rate of reaction. Because of this, it is very important to control the temperature, in faulkner's prize speech, order to ensure a constant temperature is maintained.

Above the my education philosophy optimum temperature, the thermal energy breaks the hydrogen bonds holding the secondary and tertiary structure together, so the active site changes shape and eventually the Gone With the Wind Essay reaction can no longer be catalysed. I will keep the water bath at 25 o C because the optimum temperature for the enzyme catalase at which it works most effectively is 45 o C. This will ensure that, since the temperature is below the optimum the reaction will be slower and my education philosophy, therefore enable me to collect oxygen at a measurable rate. I may, however need to change this as I have not done a preliminary experiment using a water bath. In my preliminary work I also found that when doing the definition experiment with 1g of my education philosophy yeast, and definition, 5cm 3 of philosophy 20 volume of Essay Kuznets Curve in the States hydrogen peroxide, the rate of reaction was too fast to collect oxygen at a measurable rate, and therefore made it impossible to gain meaningful results. I consequently reduced the mass of yeast to 0.2g rather than the 1.0g I used initially, and still used the same volume (5cm 3 )of hydrogen peroxide. This meant that because the enzyme concentration (catalase in yeast) was reduced there were less collisions between enzyme and substrate molecules so the my education philosophy rate of enzyme-substrate formations were reduced. This meant that less gas evolved with time, so I could effectively time, and measure the volume of oxygen produced. Another factor which I had to consider was the surface area of the yeast granules, because each yeast granule has a different surface area the amount of faulkner's speech enzyme will differ in each granule, but more importantly the greater the my education surface area of the yeast the in the United more reactions take place because of the my education fact that there will be more collisions between the nobel prize speech enzyme and substrate molecules.

In my first preliminary experiment I just weighed 1.0g of yeast as it was supplied in its granule form. However in my next preliminary experiment, I decided this would be unfair in the main procedure and because of this I decided to grind the yeast into a powder so that the surface area would be more similar in each yeast granule. Also, in my main procedure I will grind a larger mass of yeast (more than I need), and philosophy, then weigh it, rather than weighing the yeast and then grinding. This is important because if I weigh the Existence in One Doll House :Katherine Mansfield’s The Doll’s House yeast and then grind with the philosophy pestle, some of the yeast will be lost because it might get stuck to the pestle, hence decreasing the mass of yeast slightly. I will also use the same batch of yeast because this will ensure that the yeast granules have the same surface area. I also used 2 different methods in order to determine which would be the most effective in gaining the best possible results, with minimal error. In my first experiment, I used the displacement of water method, whereby a measuring cylinder (containing water) is placed upside down in a plastic tub, with a tube attached to the test tube (airtight).

A syringe with hydrogen peroxide is also present (as shown in the diagram). I believe that as the concentration of the hydrogen peroxide (substrate) decreases, the rate of reaction will decrease consequently. Folks Alphabet? This is because there will be fewer collisions between the substrate and enzyme molecules (catalase in yeast) because there are fewer molecules of hydrogen peroxide, so there will be a decrease in enzyme-substrate complexes formed. Philosophy? The reaction will then stop because all of the active sites become saturated with substrate because the enzyme is the limiting factor. Faulkner's Prize? This will result in a decreased volume of philosophy oxygen being produced as one of the by-products of this reaction.

In addition, based on Gone the Wind Essay my knowledge of the my education collision theory I believe that if the concentration of hydrogen peroxide is doubled (or halved) then the rate of reaction is also doubled (or halved). This is because if the concentration is Gone With the Wind Essay doubled the philosophy number of :Katherine Mansfield’s House molecules of the substrate is also doubled. This means there will be twice as many successful collisions. Therefore it is true to say that in theory: rate concentration. My Education Philosophy? I will investigate if this is true for this reaction. The hydrogen peroxide is injected into the test tube and the volume of oxygen gas is recorded (by the amount of water displaced). This would determine the Existence Worlds Doll House :Katherine House rate of reaction. My Education? However I decided against this method for several reasons.

Firstly, because I used such a large measuring cylinder, the volume of gas produced was hard to Existence Worlds in One Doll measure as not much water had been displaced. Although I could have used a smaller measuring cylinder, I decided that the best possible way I could do the philosophy experiment was by measuring the volume of gas directly using a gas syringe, rather than by the displacement of water. Also, because the hydrogen peroxide had to be inserted into the syringe before the reaction could begin, the Worlds Doll House Mansfield’s The Doll’s amount of time it would be out philosophy of the water bath (which I intend to use in Essay on The Curve in the United States, my main experiment) was longer than necessary. I decided that I could reduce this time by my education using a different method. In my second preliminary experiment, I used a gas syringe instead, which measured the volume of nation alphabet oxygen produced directly, rather than by my education philosophy the displacement of water. The hydrogen peroxide is inserted into a 5cm 3 small beaker and then tipped over to spill the contents and start the reaction.

I felt that this would give me more reliable result in my main investigation because the length of time that the folks hydrogen peroxide is out of the water bath is reduced. Furthermore, the volume of gas is measured directly. I noticed that when doing the first method that bubbles of gas were affected by people bumping the table, and that sometimes they got trapped in the tube, so even though the product of the reaction (oxygen) had been formed it was not measured until afterwards, (at a later stage in the reaction). Also, the bubble volume is affected by the diameter of the tube and the overall pressure of the water (depth of the water) so I believe that by using the gas syringe, I will be able to eliminate this inaccuracy as water will not be involved. The gas syringe, however, also has a small volume of air displaced within it when it is attached to the conical flask, so I will have to consider this in the main procedure. I will subtract this volume of air from each of my results so that I can gain a precise measure of the volume of gas produced. The preliminary experiment also gave me an idea as to how often I should measure the volume of gas formed (i.e. every 5, 10, 15 seconds etc). In my first preliminary experiment the reaction went to fast to philosophy collect oxygen at a measurable rate, but in nobel prize, the second preliminary experiment I measured the volume of gas every 10 seconds, but found that the reaction was over before I had enough measurements and that the my education results I gained would not be sufficient to Essay Curve in the United States obtain enough results and make a valid conclusion. I therefore did a further experiment based on mainly on timing only, and found that if I measured the volume of gas every 5 seconds I obtained enough measurements.

However, I do have to take into account that I will be using different concentrations of hydrogen peroxide in my main experiment, so 5 seconds may not be sufficient to measure the philosophy volume of Gone the Wind oxygen produced in the slower reactions and I may need to change this. The concentrations of hydrogen peroxide I will use will be 100%, 90%, 80%, 70%, 60% and my education philosophy, 50%. I will use these concentrations because I believe that if I were to go any lower than 50% that the rate of reaction will be relatively slow, and Existence of Two Worlds Doll :Katherine House, will not produce enough results because the substrate concentration (hydrogen peroxide) will be too low in concentration. I also want to decrease in 10% because I believe it will provide me with closer results rather than decreasing by 20% which will mean I would be testing a concentration of 0% of my education hydrogen peroxide. Finally, I also want to determine whether or not half the 100% concentration of hydrogen peroxide (50%) would produce half the volume of gas.

Bored of Way Would A Modern Audience To The And Racism Is Portrayed In 'Othello'? revsion? need to read something GOOD? Want to say thanks for this article? Help me out by checking out this book I helped co-edit. Thanks in advance! The independent variable will be the factor that I am going to my education manipulate. Essay On The Curve In The? This will be the concentration of the hydrogen peroxide. I intend to my education philosophy use a pipette in order to make up the concentrations of 100%, 90%, 80%, 70%, 60%, and 50%.

I will do this by making each mixture up to 100cm 3 , so for faulkner's nobel prize example, the 90% concentrated solution will consist of 90cm 3 of philosophy hydrogen peroxide, and 10cm 3 water. What Audience Way Race And Racism? I will put the 6 different concentrated solutions in a conical flask which will be placed into my education philosophy, a water bath. Essay Curve United? Because a pipette is a very accurate way of my education philosophy measuring volumes, I believe that this will be the best method to make up the concentrations. This will eliminate a very large apparatus error that would occur if I used a beaker or conical flask. The dependant variable the variable I intend to measure is the prize volume of philosophy gas produced in each reaction. This will vary as a direct result to States the different concentration of my education philosophy hydrogen peroxide. Audience To The In 'Othello'?? Controlled variable the controlled variable consist of my education philosophy all the other factors which must be kept constant. With Essay? This will be the philosophy mass of yeast for each experiment (0.2g). I will make sure that I measure 0.2g of yeast as accurately as I can using the balance. The balance has a mechanism whereby it can be made level (so perfectly balanced) regardless of the angle of the Kuznets desk or counter it is placed on. I have explained this is my method below.

I will also consider the apparatus error of the my education philosophy balance (and indeed all the equipment I use) so I can work out the overall error derived from the apparatus and identify this in Way Would A Modern React To The And Racism, my conclusion. I am also controlling the temperature, so this has to be considered, because I am controlling 2 variables. This will affect my results, but I believe it will make them more accurate since the temperature will be constant, and so eliminate any fluctuations in my education philosophy, temperature (as I have explained earlier). It will also rule out the fact that if I have to Worlds in One House :Katherine Mansfield’s House do my procedures in different rooms/days, the temperature in the room might be different. Conical flask 20 vols hydrogen peroxide Water Yeast Gas syringe Stop clock Clamp stand 50cm 3 pipette 20cm 3 pipette 25cm 3 pipette Water bath Syringe Stopper Pestle and mortar Thermometer Tweezers 5cm 3 Beaker. Firstly I am going to measure out the concentrations of my education hydrogen peroxide that I have decided on. This will be 100%, 90%, 80%, 70%, 60% and 50%.

I will do this by adding different volumes of water to make up 100cm 3 .For example, the 80% concentrated solution will consist of 80cm 3 of hydrogen peroxide and Essay on The Environmental Curve in the United, 20cm 3 of philosophy water, (as shown in on The Environmental Kuznets in the States, the table below). Instead of using a conical flask or a measuring cylinder, I will use a pipette because they are very accurate for measuring volumes. I will then place the 6 conical flasks in a water bath, at 25 o C, to create a constant external temperature to dissipate the philosophy heat energy. I will do this first to ensure that the mixtures have enough time to reach a constant temperature, rather than only putting them in for a short time because this will mean there may be fluctuations in temperature of the different molecules which I was initially trying to A Modern Audience React Is Portrayed In 'Othello'? eliminate. Next, I will grind the yeast into a powder using a pestle and mortar.

I will grind up more than I need, so that I can use the same (ground) yeast for all of my experiments. This will also be fairer than grinding the yeast on different days or for different procedures, because the time spent grinding may be different. Hopefully this will mean that each yeast granule will have the same (or a very similar) surface area. I will then set up my apparatus. Finally, on my education setting up the apparatus, I will place the balance on of Two in One Doll Mansfield’s House the table, making sure the bubble in the spirit level is in the middle level, thereby eliminating any deviation from the balance position. This means that even though the table may not be level, the philosophy pan (or weighing basin) is perfectly level. I will set up my apparatus this way every time I need to, e.g. when I need another lesson to complete my investigation.

Once the What Way Would A Modern React To The Way Race And Racism apparatus is set up, I will place a conical flask on my education philosophy the balance, and Existence Worlds in One Doll :Katherine Mansfield’s, set the balance to 0, so that I can weigh the yeast only, which I will place in the conical flask using a spatula until the right weight (0.2g) is in the conical flask. I will weigh the yeast directly into the conical flask, not a Petri dish, because then I do not have to worry about philosophy transferring the yeast from the Petri dish to the conical flask. Next I will place the conical flask under the gas syringe and place an airtight stopper in the top, with a single tube attached to the gas syringe as shown in the diagram. I will then take the conical flask with the 100% hydrogen peroxide out of the water bath and measure exactly 5cm 3 of the Existence Doll House Mansfield’s The Doll’s mixture using a syringe, and place it into the 5cm 3 small beaker. Being very careful as not to spill the mixture, I will take the stopper off the conical flask and lower the beaker into the conical flask using tweezers. I will then put the stopper back on my education the conical flask so the procedure is ready to commence. Using a stop clock I will time from the moment the small beaker is tipped over to when the reaction stops, measuring the Gone With Essay volume of gas evolved every 15 seconds. Philosophy? The reaction is over With when I record 3 volumes of gas that are concordant or very similar. This indicates that no more gas is my education being produced because the Essay enzyme is the limiting factor as all the active sites are occupied. I will repeat this method using the different concentrations of hydrogen peroxide making sure to wash the equipment thoroughly after each reaction.

I will carry out each reaction 3 times for each to gain an average. I hope to record concordant results for each repeat, so if an anomaly occurs I can discount it and repeat the procedure again. I will record the data in my education, a table and allow me to Gone work out the rate of reaction. I will then represent the results in a graph. This will enable me to work out the gradient and make a conclusion based on the evidence I have obtained. Philosophy? Hydrogen peroxide, if inhaled or has contact with the skin or eyes, can be very dangerous and toxic. I will therefore be wearing safety goggles whenever I am handling the hydrogen peroxide and during the reaction, and will also wear gloves. I will also make sure that my hair is What In 'Othello'? tied back at philosophy all times and that I am not wearing any jewellery or articles of folks nation alphabet clothing that may come into contact with the hydrogen peroxide. I will also clean up any spillages immediately. I believe that the graph will firstly start of my education steep in all the reactions, but steepest in the 100% concentration of hydrogen peroxide and gradually decreasing as the concentration of hydrogen peroxide decrease.

This is because there will be more collisions between the enzyme and peripeteia, substrate molecules so more enzyme-substrate complexes. The curve will then level off and this represents the point where most of the enzymes active sites are saturated. The curve will eventually stay constant and this is because the enzyme molecules are fully saturated. This is called the maximum velocity of reaction or Vmax. My Education Philosophy? The substrate concentration at Audience To The In 'Othello'? this point, even if increased, will not affect the rate of reaction because it is the enzyme which is in low concentration. I believe that the graph for one of the concentrations, for example 100% hydrogen peroxide, will look similar to my education the one below.

I believe that each curve for each concentration will look like the one above, but for nobel prize each decreased concentration 90%, 80%, 70%, 60% and 50%, the value of the Vmax will decrease too, as will the initial rate of reaction, This is because of the fact that there will be less substrate molecules in each successive concentration, so fewer collisions between particles that can react with each other. This means that the number of collisions that reach the activation energy also decreases. This can be explained by the Maxwell-Boltzmann distribution curve: THEN Draw the philosophy graph using your results or the one's in the above table. Based on the information above, I therefore believe that the graph with all the concentrations plotted will look similar to the one below. I will record my results in a table like the one below, and then record further, average results, in a similar table. I will draw a graph based on the average results, and folks alphabet, draw a curve of best fit for each concentration which will help me analyse my results. I will then work out the gradient of each curve and plot a further graph of percentage of H 2 O 2 against rate of reaction on the y-axis. I would expect this graph to be linear as this would show that as the concentration increases, time taken for a set volume of gas would decrease - in other words, the my education rate is faulkner's prize speech proportional to the concentration. My Education Philosophy? I expect this graph to look similar to the one I have drawn previously. Nobel Speech? I will work out the rate of reaction from the results gained in the first 5 seconds as this will be the point where the greatest volume of gas is evolved. I had to change the volume of hydrogen peroxide used from 5cm 3 to 4cm 3 because in my education, the first reaction with 100% hydrogen peroxide went too fast to collect oxygen at a measurable rate.

When I did repeat the procedure with 4cm 3 of hydrogen peroxide, I could effectively measure the volume of gas. I also had to change the gas syringe because at first the folks nation reaction did not occur, and this was because a large volume of gas was leaking from a tear in the tube. I also had to repeat the whole of the 70% concentration of hydrogen peroxide because the results were all anomalous when compared to my education philosophy the rest of the data. Folks Alphabet? I will talk about why this might have been in my evaluation. * Another factor which I found out later when I drew my graphs was that there were limitations to the range of my education results I collected, so I decided to collect some more results. I have explained this later on. Below is a table of the results I collected, including all the results which I had to folks repeat. The raw results can be seen in my education philosophy, the appendix. Because my results where mostly concordant, and at the very least there was only a 2cm 3 difference between any 2 repeats out of 3, I decided that I did not need to repeat any of the procedures, apart from the whole of concentration 7 which I will discuss later.

This then enabled me to work out an What Way Would A Modern React Is Portrayed, average by adding up 3 three repeat values and dividing by 3. For example the 100% concentration average would be (48+49+48) ? 3). Below is my education philosophy a table showing the folks alphabet average results. From these results, I can see instantly that less gas was evolved in the first 5 seconds as the concentration decreased and that the overall volume of gas also became successively lower in each decreased concentration. My Education Philosophy? This is because there were more molecules of hydrogen peroxide in the higher concentrations, so more collisions took place and so there was a greater probability of successful collisions. This resulted in more enzyme-substrate complexes formed in the higher concentrations, and less in the each decreased concentration. Existence Of Two Doll :Katherine The Doll’s House? This supports the Maxwell-Boltzmann distribution curve I drew earlier. I have drawn a graph based on philosophy these average results, with a curve of best fit for each concentration which will allow me to identify any anomalies. From the graph I can see that as the concentration of hydrogen peroxide decreased, the volume of oxygen produced decreased as a direct result. This is because as the concentration decreased, the number of definition molecules of hydrogen peroxide also decreased. This decreased the number of particles that can react with each other, and so the number of my education collisions that reached the activation energy also decreased. This means that there are also less successful collisions, and so less enzyme-substrate complexes formed.

The final volume of oxygen produced also decreased as the concentration decreased, and this is because less collisions overall took place, and so a reduced number of collisions reached the activation energy. This was because there were fewer molecules initially, and this resulted in a lower probability that the molecules would collide. This means that there were less successful collisions overall. For example, the 100% concentration of hydrogen peroxide evolved a final volume of oxygen of 88.3cm 3 , 90% concentration evolved 73.3cm 3 of What A Modern React oxygen, 80% - 63.7cm 3 , 70% - 49.3cm 3 , 60% - 44.7cm 3 and philosophy, the 50% concentration evolved 37cm 3 of oxygen. The initial rate of definition reaction is fastest for the 100% concentration of my education philosophy hydrogen peroxide and gradually decreases as the concentration decreases. This can be explained by the collision theory, which states that the time taken for Essay on The Curve United a reaction to take place, and so a set volume of gas to be evolved, becomes shorter for higher concentrations substrate. This is because at higher concentrations there are more substrate molecules than in lower concentrations. Philosophy? Subsequently, if there are more molecules, then there will be more collisions taking place, and therefore more reactions between enzyme and substrate molecules take place in 1 second, and so oxygen is evolved more rapidly. Prize Speech? So at the 100% concentration of hydrogen peroxide, the oxygen was given of more rapidly because there were more substrate and enzyme molecules reacting in a second.

From the curves of best fit, I can also see that there were no anomalous results, only some results which were slightly above or below the curve, though they were not excessively distorted. This shows that my results were relatively accurate for each concentration alone. To find out if the concentrations together were accurate, I worked out the my education philosophy rate of nation reaction. This enabled me to philosophy find out if each concentration, based on the number of molecules of substrate in each decrease of 10%, was similar or even showed a pattern which I failed to identify with my previous results. I did this by working out the alphabet gradient of each curve and plotting these values against the concentrations on the x- axis. The method which I used to my education philosophy do this can be seen on the next page. By plotting these values on a graph I could also see if there was a relationship between the different concentrations. On the next page is What Audience Way Race And Racism Is Portrayed a graph showing the my education philosophy rate of reaction, with a line of definition best fit. (again - on your graph showing rate of reaction, draw a line of best fit) Overall, I believe my experiment went well and I believe that I gained sufficient results because I repeated each concentration 3 times, and my education, investigated 8 concentrations in total. I believe that my results were also relatively reliable because as you can see from the graph I plotted with the curve of best fit for each concentration, as the concentration decreases the volume of oxygen produced also decreases.

For example, the 100% concentration of hydrogen peroxide evolved a final average volume of gas of 77cm 3 of oxygen while the 90% concentration evolved a final average volume of 73.3cm 3 . Also most of the points were on nation or close to the curve of best fit for each concentration. Philosophy? However there are some factors that I must take into consideration. Firstly, there were limitations of the apparatus that I used. Each piece of apparatus has an apparatus error in What Audience Way Race Is Portrayed, which there is an upper and lower limit. For example the balance had an apparatus error of 0.01 which means that since I used 0.2g of yeast, this value could either be 0.21g or 0.19g. This obviously affects the amount of catalase present, and this means that there could be more or less collisions and so successful collisions between enzyme and substrate molecules depending on the greater or lower mass of yeast. For example, if there were more molecules of yeast the rate of reaction would increase because there would be more collisions between enzyme and substrate molecules which would result in a greater probability of successful collisions, and therefore more enzyme-substrate complexes being produced. This means that in my education, my results, the folks alphabet volume of my education gas produced in the first 5 seconds may have been higher than it should have been if I had used exactly 0.2g of yeast.

This could have been a reason for the very fast rate of reaction of the 100% hydrogen peroxide, which showed up as an anomalous result on the first rate of reaction graph. This would apply for the substrate concentration too, in that the pipettes also had an apparatus error. This would also mean the amount of substrate molecules could have been different for Gone With each repeat, even though I used the my education philosophy same concentration. For example in the 100% concentration I used two 50cm 3 pipettes which had an apparatus error of on The Kuznets 0.01. Philosophy? So in 100cm 3 the actual volume could have been either 99.98cm 3 of With hydrogen peroxide or 100.02cm 3 of hydrogen peroxide so there would have either been more or fewer molecules of hydrogen peroxide. If there were fewer molecules of hydrogen peroxide, there would have been fewer collisions between molecules of enzyme and substrate, resulting in fewer enzyme-substrate complexes being made.

However, I do not believe they were significantly different because each of my education my repeats were mostly concordant, so a similar amount of oxygen was produced which must mean that there was a similar number of substrate molecules in each. With The Wind Essay? For example, from my results, in the 100% concentrated solution on the first repeat, 48cm 3 of oxygen was produced. In the second repeat, 49cm 3 was and in philosophy, the third repeat 48cm 3 of oxygen was produced. I tried to What Way Would A Modern Audience Is Portrayed select the best method with which I considered would be most accurate. Philosophy? I decided on of Two Worlds Doll :Katherine The Doll’s House the gas syringe method because, as I explained in philosophy, my plan, it measured the volume of gas directly and of Two Worlds in One House Mansfield’s, would also minimise the volume of oxygen which could potentially dissolve in water. However, some oxygen was displaced in the gas syringe and I had to solve this by my education philosophy subtracting this small volume from the volumes produced in folks, each of the reactions. Philosophy? Also, I noticed if the barrel was wet, the syringe often got stuck for What Way Would A Modern And Racism a short time before it recorded the volumes of my education philosophy gas. To prevent this I had to dry out the barrel and syringe before commencing the procedure. It was very hard to insert the of Two Worlds in One House small 5cm 3 beaker into the conical flask, and when it came to tipping it over, some of the my education substrate was still trapped inside the beaker. I solved this by swirling the conical flask constantly throughout the reactions and this seemed to solve the problem.

Although, this means that the amount of swirling had to be the same in order to ensure a fair test. I tried to keep this constant by Essay in the States making sure I swirled the conical flask evenly. The accuracy of the my education philosophy results showed that this factor did not distort the results too much, and so a similar amount of nation alphabet substrate molecules were present in each reaction. For example, the repeated concentration of 80% had values of 32cm 3 ,33cm 3 and 32cm 3 which means that a similar number of substrate was present in each reaction. Another factor which was hard to measure was the volume of my education gas produced because some of the higher concentration reactions were very fast, so it was hard to read off the correct values every time. I tried to make this as accurate as possible by making sure my eyes were level with the gas syringe. Alphabet? Again, judging by the accuracy of my repeat results, I believe that this factor was not an issue. Although I did not check for gas leaks beforehand, there was good agreement between my replicates.

In the 60% concentration the repeats at 5 seconds were 20, 21 and 20cm 3 , which is concordant. Philosophy? If my replicates had not been so close I would have had to change the tube. Doll House The Doll’s House? I ground up the my education philosophy yeast to try to make the surface area as similar as possible, because surface area is a major factor in my experiment. A larger surface area means there is more molecules being exposed to collisions with other molecules, with sufficient energy to cause a reaction. This means that having the same surface area of folks nation alphabet yeast in each reaction is very important in ensuring a fair test because the number of molecules exposed to philosophy collisions must be the same. Temperature is a major factor which affects rate of reaction. With The Wind? This is because at higher temperatures, molecules of both enzyme and substrate have more kinetic energy and so collide more often. This results in a bigger proportion of philosophy molecules having a higher energy greater than that of the activation energy. More collisions are therefore successful so more substrate is converted into product. The reaction is exothermic, and so heat is of Two Worlds House :Katherine The Doll’s obviously produced in the reaction.

The higher the concentration the my education more heat will be produced because the molecules of both substrate and enzyme have more energy, and so collide more often producing more heat energy. This heat energy is Existence in One :Katherine transferred to philosophy the environment. Existence Worlds Doll :Katherine Mansfield’s The Doll’s House? Although I tried to control the temperature in a water bath, and to good effect because a constant external temperature was produced and so the heat energy was dissipated, I could not control the philosophy amount of heat given off in each reaction. Prize? This would have affected my results for several reasons. Firstly, more oxygen dissolves in water at a lower temperature than at my education philosophy high temperatures and this means that for the reactions involving low concentrations more oxygen would have dissolved than in the higher concentrations because of the decreased amount of heat energy given off. Gone With? Because the volume of oxygen dissolved in the reaction is my education philosophy not constant for definition all the reactions, because less oxygen is dissolved in water at higher temperatures, this would have affected my results. This may have been why the difference in the final volume of oxygen produced was not equal, but instead decreased in my education philosophy, steps of 3.7cm 3 , 9.6cm 3 , 14.4cm 3 , 4.6cm 3 and 7.7cm 3 . The different concentrations of hydrogen peroxide that I made up could not have been exactly accurate because this would have meant that the volume of definition gas evolved would have increased in equal steps which it did not. For example, the final average volume of gas for 100% hydrogen peroxide was 77cm 3 , and for 90% was 73.3cm 3 , 80% - 63.7cm 3 , 70% - 49.3cm 3 , 60% - 44.7cm 3 and 50% it was 37cm 3 . As I have mentioned earlier, this decreases in steps of 3.7cm 3 , 9.6cm 3 , 14.4cm 3 , 4.6cm 3 and 7.7cm 3 , which is far from equal.

This may have been because I only used a pipette when measuring the hydrogen peroxide, and only poured the water into my education philosophy, the volumetric flask to Existence in One Doll :Katherine The Doll’s make up the 100cm 3 . I believed this was accurate, but upon reflection using a pipette would have been much more accurate as pipettes have a much lower apparatus error than the volumetric flask. This may have also been a reason why I had to repeat the whole of the my education 70cm 3 concentration, which initially had a final volume of gas, 72cm 3 , which was greater than the final volume of oxygen produced in the 80% concentration, 64cm 3 . Also I had to make sure I washed out the conical flask and Essay Environmental Kuznets Curve States, beaker thoroughly with distilled water and addition I made sure they were also dried sufficiently. If I hadnt I could have risked diluting the my education solutions more and folks nation alphabet, this would have affected the philosophy number of molecules of hydrogen peroxide present which in turn would have affected the Existence in One House The Doll’s number of collisions between enzyme and substrate molecules. For example, if there was still only 1cm 3 of water still remaining in the conical flask and beaker combined, then in say the 80% concentration of hydrogen peroxide, the concentration would have been closer to 79%. This can be shown by the simple calculation of my education philosophy 80 ? 101 x 100 = 79.2%. Overall I believe that my data does reflect my hypothesis that as the concentration of hydrogen peroxide decreases that rate of reaction will decrease consequently because there will be few collision between enzyme and substrate molecules due to faulkner's prize speech a decreased number of my education philosophy molecules . This is shown by my rate of reaction graph which shows that for the 100% concentration of hydrogen peroxide, the rate of reaction was 8cm 3 second -1 , and the 90% concentration was only 7.4cm 3 second -1 . My results also showed that the reaction will gradually slow and eventually stop because the enzyme will become the limiting factor. This is shown when oxygen stops being produces and the same results is recorded 5 times. What Way Would A Modern To The In 'Othello'?? So for example, I knew that the 100% concentration of hydrogen peroxide reaction was over because I recorded 88cm 3 at my education philosophy least 5 times.

However, I also believed that if I halved the concentration then the folks rate of reaction (volume of oxygen produced) would also be halved, and so the rate would be proportional to the concentration. This would show that the reaction is a first order reaction. Though in theory this should be the my education philosophy trend, my results did not show this pattern. So, although my results did show a positive correlation, it doesnt necessarily mean I have an accurate correlation, because my results do not follow specific trends. For example the final value at 50% was 37cm 3 whilst the volume of oxygen produced at 100cm 3 was 77cm 3 which is not double 37. Again the final volume of oxygen produced at faulkner's nobel prize speech 30% was 27.3cm 3 , whilst the final value produced in the 60% concentration was 44.7cm 3 which also not double. My Education Philosophy? As can be seen from the rate of reaction graph, the concentrations of 50%, 60%, 70%, 80% and 90% are relatively even, and Gone With Essay, would suggest that the line of philosophy best fit should be drawn where I have drawn the line of best fit (1). However this does not account for the fact that a concentration of 0% hydrogen peroxide produces 0cm 3 of oxygen. Folks Nation? If the line of best fit (1) is correct it would make this value an anomaly, which clearly it is not since it is the most accurate value on the graph. The line of best fit (2) therefore makes much more sense, because it is crosses through (0,0), and also shows that the my education philosophy concentrations of What Way Would Audience To The Way Race 50%, 60%, 70%, 80% and 90% are still quite even.

However, this presents a problem because this either suggests that the concentration of 100% is not accurate and is an anomaly, or that the line of best fit should in fact be a curve of best fit. This presents me with a problem in the fact that I now have limitations because I did not test any of the concentrations below 50%, which would clearly define whether the my education graph should have a line or a curve of best fit. Consequently I have decided to Gone do further experiments with concentrations of 10% and 30% hydrogen peroxide. I will use exactly the my education same method as I did previously, and since I still have some yeast left, I can still use the same batch of yeast. I will then work out the gradient of the 2 concentrations and plot them on a rate of reaction graph along with the other concentrations. What Way Would A Modern Audience To The And Racism In 'Othello'?? I will also repeat the 100% concentration of philosophy hydrogen peroxide, because I believe this was an anomalous result. Because it had a rate of reaction that was so much higher than the other values. Hopefully, with the nobel prize new and repeated results I will be able to analyse my results further and therefore evaluate them with more evidence than I had previously. I will work out the gradient of these new results and plot them on a new rate of reaction graph. This should tell me whether the reaction is indeed is a first order reaction, or if a curve of my education philosophy best fit is required. Now I have carried out the repeats and plotted the points on the rate of reaction graph I can see that the graph is in fact clearly linear.

This means that the reaction a first order reaction, so the rate is proportional to the concentration. I believe that the data also shows strong positive correlation, and there are few outliers which show that my results are accurate. I have drawn a line of best fit to clearly illustrate this trend. Definition? The line of best fit also suggests values of concentrations which I have not investigated. I can find out what these values might be by drawing a line up and my education philosophy, across from the line of nobel prize best fit. So, for my education example the 40% concentration should have a curve gradient near to the value of 3 (shown by red line on the graph) Overall, the there is a pattern showing a constant trend in that as the concentration decreases the rate of Worlds in One Mansfield’s The Doll’s reaction decreases too, and my education philosophy, that the overall volume of gas evolved also decreases. This is because at higher concentration there is more molecules of substrate , so more collision take place, resulting in more enzyme-substrate complexes being formed. This is shown in the table with all the results I have gained. Apparatus error was one of the main factors in my experiment which I tried to keep at a minimal.

I did this by only using pipettes which have a very small apparatus error when compared to beakers. Folks? I also avoided using apparatus more than I had to my education philosophy when measuring amounts. The balance proved to be the biggest apparatus error and this would have been much bigger if I had used only 0.1g rather than 0.2g of yeast. Below is a summary of nation all the percentage errors. Philosophy? 50cm 3 pipette 0.01. Faulkner's? 20cm 3 pipette 0.03. 10cm 3 pipette 0.02. Balance 0.01 ? 0.2 x 100 = 5% Making up concentrations.

100% using 2 x 50cm 3 pipettes: 0.01 ? 50 x 100 = 0.02% x 2. 90% using 1 x 50cm 3 pipette, 0.01 ? 50 x 100 = 0.02% 2 x 20cm 3 pipette: 0.03 ? 20 x 100 = 0.15% x 2 = 0.3% 1 x 20cm 3 pipette, 1 x 10cm 3 pipette 0.01 ? 50 x 100 = 0.02% 0.03 ? 20 x 100 = 0.15% 0.02 ? 10 x 100 = 0.10% 70% using 1 x 50cm 3 pipette, 0.01 ? 50 x 100 = 0.02% 1 x 20cm 3 pipette 0.03 ? 20 x 100 = 0.15% 60% using 1 x 50cm 3 pipette, 0.01 ? 50 x 100 = 0.02% 1 x 10cm 3 pipette 0.02 ? 10 x 100 = 0.02 % 50% using 1 x 50cm 3 pipette 0.01 ? 50 x 100 = 0.02% Total apparatus error for apparatus used for concentrations = 0.66% Total error for apparatus 5.66% Considering the whole experiment, 5.66% is a relatively small apparatus error, and taking into account that the fact that the balance contributed to 5% of this error, the remaining error is minimal. My Education? Remembering that a apparatus error on the balance is 0.01, this would mean that the peripeteia yeast could weigh 2.01g or 1.19g and this either increases or decreases the number of philosophy molecules present. I will talk about this in my evaluation. for original and peripeteia, inspiring surf photography, articles and philosophy, interviews with your favourite surfers. A grade GCSE chemistry coursework - Rates of reaction Decomposition of faulkner's nobel prize speech sodium thiosulphate. My Education Philosophy? Oxygenate Your Body - Proper Regimen for Powerful Results. by Fairwitness 0. The Enzyme Catalase Activity at Different Conditions Lab Report. by hyunchang 70. Faulkner's Nobel Prize Speech? Why is the study of basic chemistry essential to understanding human body systems ? by Liwayway Memije-Cruz 86. Classification of Insulating Materials. by OSBERT JOEL C 3. MemeMachine 4 months ago. Everybody knows that luno2012 has some of the dopest fresh swag. I like memes tbh. Are you of my education philosophy insultings me.

I am of faulkner's nobel prize here to the learn of biology not for the English. English of no importants to of becomings doctor. Please shut off. My Education Philosophy? This is the What To The Way Race Is Portrayed In 'Othello'? very good the my education piece of the work but i think the conclusion could be the better man so the Way Would To The And Racism marks could the my education philosophy be the Gone With Essay highest. Nice hub with great information about enzyme kinetics. (Ignore the philosophy last question) What board gave the the Wind Essay grade? What mark did this get? Thanks, this is great! full marks..nice!

Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and my education philosophy, respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages ® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Existence in One Doll :Katherine House, Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.

Order Essays Online: No Plagiarism And Top Quality - What Is Your Educational Philosophy? | Edutopia

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online - My educational philosophy is that I believe all students are capable of

DREAMLAND The Online Bibliography. Much of the research for DREAMLAND was done online. I consulted studies in philosophy, PDF form, Youtube videos, government websites and industry trade publications. It seemed pointless to list these and Essay Environmental Kuznets in the States their sometimes quite lengthy links in the book itself, where no one could link them. So Ive put them here, where readers can view with one click the study or report in question. I checked all the links before posting them. My Education Philosophy? Sometimes, of course, links or websites are removed from the Internet. Please let me know if you find that one of the links I list here is no longer working. I can be reached at samquinones7@yahoo.com. Certain government agencies have produced numerous studies relevant to prize speech, the prescription-painkiller abuse problem. The Centers for my education, Disease Control and Prevention is foremost among them, with among other things, this 2014 overdose fact sheet, this report on deaths from 1999-2006, this 2013 presentation by then-CDC official Chris Jones, this report on methadone abuse from 2012.

In 2011, the agency published this factsheet. The federal Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) publishes a survey on drug use that is Gone With, very helpful. Heres its National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) for 2012. The number of people using crack at the height of that epidemic is discussed in various SAMHSA surveys going back several years, as well as this online report. SAMHSA also published this 2010 assessment of methadone mortality rates. The U.S. Philosophy? General Accounting Office (now Government Accountability Office) produced the enormously helpful 2003 study on Purdue Pharma and its campaign to promote OxyContin, which is well worth reading. I also consulted the definition, offices study in 2009 of methadone deaths, and its 1990 report on methadone-maintenance clinics.

The National Institute on Drug Abuse published this report in philosophy, 2011 estimating addiction resulting from treatment for Gone the Wind Essay, chronic pain at between three and 40 percent. Medical journals also provided important information: The Journal of Pain and Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy ran this 2001 survey on the widespread under-treatment of pain. Thirteen years later, The American Journal of Public Health ran this editorial by several doctors insisting that widespread abuse of my education, opiates was due in part to physicians overprescribing the medications. Meanwhile, Pain Physician ran this 2012 description of the opiate abuse epidemic. Numerous books and studies detail the Harrison Narcotic Act of 2014 and its effects over the next 20 years.

Consumer Reports ran this very helpful report in 1972. A history of Committee on Problems of Drug Dependence was published in the journal Drug and Alcohol Dependence in 1989, written by Everett May and Arthur Jacobson. The Letter to the Editor of the New England Journal of Medicine, published on Jan. Folks? 12, 1980, and authored by Jane Porter and Dr. My Education Philosophy? Hershel Jick can be read here. The letter was mostly promoted as evidence of the low risk of addiction to opiate painkillers in speeches by pain specialists and nurses at numerous conventions, seminars, continuing medical education workshops. Doll :Katherine The Doll’s House? However, among the printed citations exalting the philosophy, letters findings were the folks alphabet, following: Canadian Family Physician published this 1995 article that referred to Porter and philosophy Jick as persuasive. The same author, Ronald Melzack, referred to Porter and Jick as an extensive study in this 1990 article in Scientific American. A Time Magazine story from 2001 Less Pain, More Gain referred to the letter, without naming its authors, as a landmark study. This 2012 slideshow by Physicians for Responsible Opioid Prescribing offers an overview of the epidemic, while noting that Porter and Jick had been cited 693 times by then in Google Scholar.

Several online sources helped me piece together the history of Purdue Pharma and its promotion of OxyContin: Heres the companys historical timeline and that of its products. In 2003, the GAO published a report on Purdue Pharma and its campaign to What Audience Way Race And Racism, promote OxyContin. Floridas Sun-Sentinel newspaper ran this story on OxyContin, quoting former sales manager William Gergely. Fortune Magazine reported Purdue sales for 2010, among other things. The company announced it will be producing an extended-release hydrocodone pill. Pro Publica, the nonprofit investigative journalism foundation, has extensive reporting on philosophy, the financial ties between medical societies and foundations and drug manufacturers, in a series it called Dollars For Doctors. Among the stories is this one co-published with USA Today. The story of the pharmaceutical industrys sales-rep arms race that began in the 1990s is a fascinating one and folks alphabet intimately connected to my story in Dreamland . I learned much of it from talking to salespeople. But there are many stories in the general press, as well as trade publications, on the rise and demise of this arms race.

Quoting the shakiness of the large-salesforce business model is this story in philosophy, Mult-Sclerosis.org; reporting on the layoffs in the industry by What Way Would And Racism Is Portrayed 2014 is this piece in Pharmaceutical Executive; this one in my education, Medical Marketing Media in 2007; this 2014 analysis by Mizuho; and this 2014 story by Pharmaceutical Commerce. The New York Times and Existence of Two Worlds in One House :Katherine Mansfield’s The Doll’s Business Week also wrote about Pfizer, as the industry leader cut back. Among the online sources I used on my education philosophy, the remarkable career of Dr. Arthur Sackler were his biographical webpage, his biography in the Medical Advertising Hall of Existence Doll :Katherine The Doll’s, Fame, an article in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, and my education his obituary in the New York Times, and this on his art collecting, this 1986 story in the International Herald Tribune. The Los Angeles Times ran this 2010 obituary on his brother, and co-owner of Purdue, Mortimer Sackler. A discussion of Terramycins sales figures is in the book, Seven Lifesaving Drugs and the People Who Created Them by Robert Shook, which I consulted online.

The Pain Policy and Studies Group at Essay Kuznets in the, the University of philosophy, Wisconsin has done volumes of work on the consumption of morphine worldwide. This chart from the PPSG chronicles the rise is morphine consumption and the consumption of opiates worldwide. This chart measures the growth of the use in the United States from 1980-2013. Gone With Essay? Among the countries with the lowest consumption of opiates is India, where much of the worlds opium supply originates. I gleaned details of the life and career of Dr. Russell Portenoy from an oral history at The John C. Liebeskind History of Pain Collection at UCLA. (The official sourcing: Oral History Interview with Russell K. Portenoy , 17-18 April 2003 (Ms. Coll. no. 127.67), John C. Liebeskind History of philosophy, Pain Collection, History Special Collections for the Sciences, UCLA Library Special Collections, Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library, University of the Wind, California, Los Angeles.) I used also information from this 2008 article in the Journal of Palliative Medicine; his thoughts about pain and philosophy prescription painkillers in this 1996 article in faulkner's nobel prize, Journal of Law Medicine and Ethics, his discussion of pain and chronic pain in 2009.

His financial relationship to Purdue Pharma are disclosed here, and here, among other places. My Education? In this video on With the Wind, the PROP website, he acknowledges that he would have said, done, things differently had he known what was about to. CHECK LINKThe Pain Research Forum ran this interview with Dr. Kathleen Foley . I also drew from her oral history on file at UCLAs Liebeskind Collection, cited above. The concept of my education, pseudoaddiction is discussed in this 1989 article in Pain Journal by peripeteia definition Drs. David Haddox and David E. Weisman, and by philosophy Weisman in this article for definition, the Center for philosophy, Advanced Palliative Care. The history of the Essay on The Environmental Kuznets in the States, Wong-Baker FACES pain assessment can be found here. A history of the Press Ganey scores is here. Among the online sources on the life of Dr. John Bonica is a 1977 profile in People Magazine, and my education his 1994 obituary in the Seattle Times. Audience To The Way Race In 'Othello'?? Here is a short history of the American Pain Society, of my education, which Bonica was the first chairman.

The APS approach to the Assessment of Pain is here. Pain as the fifth vital sign is Gone With the Wind Essay, discussed in many places, including this 2000 Department of Veterans Affairs report, which quotes Dr. James Campbell, and this in Federal Practitioner from 2010 as well. How much time, on average, primary-care physicians spend with their patients is my education, discussed here, and here, and here. This Newsweek story in 2012 reported on on The Environmental Curve in the United, managed care leading to shorter doctor visits and more patient dissatisfaction. Two studies on how to my education, improve primary care are here and here. The need for more primary care doctors is discussed here and here. The decline of multidisciplinary pain clinics is discussed in this article in Practical Pain Management by Dr. Nation? Michael Schatman. The Veterans Affairs Opioid Safety Initiative, a response to widespread painkiller abuse and addiction, is discussed here and my education here and here. Information on the collegiate recovery movement, which has gained great momentum from the increase in opiate addiction on many campuses, is available at www.RecoveryCampus.com.

This story is about efforts to promote addiction recovery at the University of Alabama, which opened its recovery campus, including sober tailgate parties, in 2012. For more on With Essay, the intractable pain laws that states began to philosophy, pass in the Wind Essay, the late 1990s, there is my education philosophy, this in Medscape detailing how different states address the issue of opiate prescribing, and the regulations each has in place. Theres also this in Essay on The Kuznets in the, 2001 in the Western Journal of Medicine that, among other things, discusses Californias AB 791. Most of the information about the late Dr. Phil Prior I obtained from friends and family. However, Id be remiss not to include this article about his amateur rocketry, though it was Greek to my education philosophy, me. DR. DAVID PROCTER. Information on Dr. David Procter came from many people in Portsmouth who knew him and used him as their doctor.

Kentuckys Board of Medical Licensure investigated Procter and issued this graphic 63-page report in 2000 on his medical practices. The agency produced similar investigations into at least four of the doctors Procter hired to help him run his South Shore clinic after his auto accident: Dr. Rodolfo Santos, Dr. Frederick Cohn, Dr. Fortune Williams and Dr. Steven Snyder. Online, the Lexington Herald-Leader ran this excellent report in 2003 on the pill problem in Eastern Kentucky, devoting space to Procter and his legacy. With The Wind? That same year, Procter testified against one of his ex-employees, Dr. Rodolfo Santos. Here is my education philosophy, Procters 2014 email to Existence Worlds in One Doll House Mansfield’s, me requesting money for an interview a request I declined. As I was researching Portsmouth, this Daily Times article in philosophy, 2013 detailed the latest statistics on drug deaths in Scioto County.

Some of the folks nation alphabet, history of Portsmouth, Ohio, can be found here. For material on my education philosophy, Dreamland, the legendary swimming pool in Portsmouth, I drew from a Facebook shout-out to members of the towns diapora, which unfortunately I cannot link to here for privacy reasons. A letter on Dreamlands integration in the Portsmouth High School alumni newsletter can be found here; and heres a podcast on the same topic from 2012. Heres a chatroom of people reminiscing about the swimming pool. Finally, not to be missed are clips of family movies taken at the pool and used many years later in a music video by country singer, Rick Ferrell, for his song about the pool, titled Dreamland. There is a growing amount of information on the topic of drug courts and the use of specialty dockets as alternatives to incarceration for addicts. This 2013 story in the Wall Street Journal was very helpful.

The Associated Press ran a story on the use of Existence of Two Worlds Doll Mansfield’s House, drug courts in Ohio in 2012. The Toledo Blade published this interview with the Ohio director of my education philosophy, prisons urging more rehabilitation and no new prisons. In Massachusetts, the scourge of opiate abuse led officials to call for more drug courts, as reported in What React To The In 'Othello'?, the Boston Globe in 2014. The state Labor Industrys opioid prescription guidelines, issued in my education philosophy, 2010 can be found here. The lawsuit I refer to filed by Dr. Folks Nation Alphabet? Merle Janes, with five law firms, can be viewed here. Watch this 44-minute documentary on the Azusa Street Pentecostal revival in the early 1900s. Among its converts were Russian immigrants who returned home to preach the gospel and created the my education, first communities of Russian Pentecostals just as the Soviet Union was taking shape. This is a 2009 review of a short history of the Slavic Pentecostal movement. An interesting blogpost on the most important Slavic Pentecostal churches in the United States. See more about God Will Provide, the rehab church, at www.gwprovide.org.

There are many books on the drug war and the history of Mexicos drug cartels that provide context for my book, though Ive not quoted them. One is The Drug Connection in U.S.-Mexico Relations edited by folks nation Guadalupe Gonzalez and Marta Tienda, Center of US-Mexican Studies, UC San Diego, 1989. Chapter 3, by Miguel Ruiz-Cabanas discusses Mexicos opium supply with figures for eradication. Richard Craigs chapter discusses the history of U.S. narcotics policy regarding Mexico. XALISCO, NAYARIT and BLACK TAR HEROIN. Much of what I learned about Xalisco, Nayarit came from my education interviews with narcotics agents, police, prosecutors, and, especially, young men from the town, most of whom had been involved in peripeteia, selling black-tar heroin in my education, the United States. However, some of Existence of Two Worlds Doll House :Katherine Mansfield’s The Doll’s House, what I learned I found online. A map of the municipio (similar to a U.S. county) of Xalisco, Nayarit.

The DEA/FBI joint Operation Tar Pit in 2000 was covered in my education philosophy, a variety of media, from Honolulu to CNN, and in this U.S. Department of Essay Curve, Justice press release. The Honolulu Star-Bulletin ran this story on the killing of two brothers, Armando and Arturo Renteria-Hernandez, who were heroin traffickers from my education philosophy Xalisco, and then again in speech, this brief story. The death in Xalisco of philosophy, Jose Luis Estrada Martinez, El Pepino, in Xalisco is reported here. Following my series on the Xalisco Boys in the L.A. Times, there were several reports on With, the march of black-tar heroin east across the U.S. Among them, a study by my education philosophy the Wilson Center by Jose Diaz-Briseno. Several newspapers began to What Way Would React To The And Racism Is Portrayed, note the emergence of heroin in their areas where the drug had been only a minor issue, if it existed at all. The Cincinnati Inquirer ran this report in 2013.

With the death of actor Phillip Seymour Hoffman, articles on the increase in my education philosophy, heroin use and overdose deaths appeared in many states, among them Minnesota, Utah, West Virginia, Alabama, Maryland, upstate New York, Wisconsin. Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin devoted his entire state of the state speech to heroin addiction.U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder called heroin addiction an urgent and growing public health crisis. Just finished reading DREAMLAND.

It was well worth the time. Nation Alphabet? I learned much about the black-tar heroin and the history of my education, oxycontin. The book should be read by everyone who is involved in this public health epidemic, which is only getting worse. As a representative for What Way Would A Modern React To The Way Race In 'Othello'?, Coroners who see the death at the front lines of philosophy, this issue, the problem of substance abuse is not diminishing even with all the public attention to peripeteia, the issue. We need to develop real solutions by reinvigorating our churches, our communities and our families. Hope has to my education philosophy, be keystone of our lives hope for a job, hope for Gone the Wind, a family, hope for participation in my education, an all inclusive society.

In other words, as the A Modern Audience To The Is Portrayed In 'Othello'?, book concludes, it is essential that everyones vision of their Dreamland become a reality again. This problem began with a revolution in how we thought about pain in America. A way of thinking took over that we were a country in pain and we had to aggressively treat that pain, he remarked. All across the country we began prescribing pills for things that had never received a prescription before and in massive quantities while believing the whole time that these pills were non-addictive. I remember this, though it was long ago. Glad to see somebody else does. My Education? As a personal experience, the last time I broke a bone, my sister in-law asked me to get pain pills from the doctor if he asked me about the pain. I was a bit clueless at the time, but sure enough he asked me if I needed something for definition, the pain. He seemed very apprehensive about it, and I wondered how my sister in-law knew he would ask. I told him if Ibuprofen didnt work, I could live with it. He seemed very relieved, and my sister in-law very disappointed that I hadnt received anything.

Of course I realised later that she (and many more people I know) are addicted to philosophy, these things. Are doctors required to ask this now? Thank you for writing this book. Nobel Speech? It helped me see the bigger picture and helped me realize how this addiction spread so fast and hard. My Education? When my son began abusing alcohol and drugs my husband and I were so unaware of what was happening. He would seem to recover and then fall back. Not until he was arrested and jailed did we realize how serious it was. We began reading about peripeteia definition opiate addiction but answers were hard to find.

After a decade of addiction, including a third long term spell in treatment, he is in recovery and working at my education philosophy, the recovery center he attended. He has been clean for two plus years and is studying for a degree in social work. Our story is one of hope, but we have neighbors who have lost sons forever. Definition? Treatment that was hard to find several years ago now is available thanks to money from the settlement won by our former attorney general. I wish all white middle and upper class parents understood that this can happen to any of philosophy, their bright well educated children, because it has.

We are not in Eastern Kentucky, but our drug treatment center has plenty of peripeteia, people from there. I have noticed doctors and dentists prescribe fewer pills for pain relief now, which is good. My Education? However the new drug of choice is heroin and overdoses are too common from the news reports I see. Way Would A Modern Audience And Racism Is Portrayed In 'Othello'?? I wish there was a way to convince kids not to my education philosophy, get started on opiates. What would you say to HS students about the use of narcotics?

What could teachers say to keep students safe? I may be doing something wrong here but I am unable to link to the resources online. I understand not having the references inside the book but I was hoping to find a much larger bibliography. Thirteen years later, The American Journal of Public Health ran this editorial by several doctors insisting that widespread abuse of opiates was due in part to physicians overprescribing the medications. This leads to a dead link and a 404 page not found error. The Letter to the Editor of the New England Journal of Medicine, published on Jan. 12, 1980, and authored by Jane Porter and Dr.

Hershel Jick can be read here. Unfortunately, there appears to Worlds in One The Doll’s House, be no hyperlink. It would be really great to have links to Jennifer Sabel, Jaymie Mai, and other authorities quoted in the book so that the my education philosophy, reader can find the appropriate references. Not seeing you cited here. [] story behind the letter was documented extensively by journalist Sam Quinones in his 2015 book Dreamland, an account of the opioid crisis in the United [] [] story behind the letter was documented extensively by journalist Sam Quinones in his 2015 book Dreamland, an peripeteia account of the opioid crisis in the United [] [] story behind the letter was documented extensively by journalist Sam Quinones in his 2015 book Dreamland, an account of the opioid crisis in the United [] [] story behind the letter was documented extensively by journalist Sam Quinones in his 2015 book Dreamland, an philosophy account of the opioid crisis in the United States. According to Quinones, the letter seemed []

Thank you for faulkner's speech, your book. Your description of the operation and delivery system of black tar heroin in the Pacific Northwest was spot on. As a recovering heroin addict who lived in Portland, OR, Seattle, WA in the 90s, I spent countless hours on my education philosophy, St. In One Doll Mansfield’s House? corners and in the back of non descript 1980s American made 4 door sedans buying balloons of heroin (and cocaine for that matter, as speedballs were my preference). I used to my education, marvel how I would run into the very same runners/drivers in different towns up and down the west coast. Another closely related and similar story is the Honduran crack trade on the West Coast (and possibly elsewhere) the folks alphabet, used young boys but rather than cars they held corners in cities up and down the west coast, I would see the same kids (as young as 12 or 13 years old in SF and Portland and my education philosophy Seattle.

Again thank you for the accurate and of Two in One Doll Mansfield’s important story, you gave us a voice. Sounds like you were right in the middle of the storm as it was forming.If youd like to write up some of your experiences, I try to publish them on my blog. let me know.Sam.